Are hobbiests who want things stuck in their ass gay?

I hope someday y'all can come to terms with your homosexuality.
I hope someday y'all can come to terms with your homosexuality. Originally Posted by Chincho
No need. Will never be into men. Lol. Women are too awesome.
Who is your avatar Dr. G???
I was afraid of that. Can you suggest anything that would turn me back to straight lilly? Originally Posted by flinde
you just need to let me help u with that..
I hope someday y'all can come to terms with your homosexuality. Originally Posted by Chincho
hey now...
No need. Will never be into men. Lol. Women are too awesome. Originally Posted by Dr. Grey
A Man enjoying receiving ass sex is gay.
Who is your avatar Dr. G??? Originally Posted by SNL9933
The Alpha , SNL9933
A Man enjoying receiving ass sex is gay. Originally Posted by Chincho
So a man and a woman having sex with ass play on both parties are homosexuals?
The man is gay if he gets his ass plowed.
  • nushi
  • 04-30-2015, 06:01 PM
Chincho, your fascination with this topic makes you at a minimium "gay" curious.
This'll fuck up his day: "Man Ho Chin Cho De" is a gay sauna in Hualien, Taiwan.
So a man who is only attracted to women, who enjoys ass play, and will never see men, is gay by Chincho logic.
I mean if that's your opinion you are most certainly entitled to it. But it's proven you are wrong.
Any man who gets ass plowed by a woman so that he doesn't feel gay about it is wrong.
So a man who is only attracted to women, who enjoys ass play, and will never see men, is gay by Chincho logic.
I mean if that's your opinion you are most certainly entitled to it. But it's proven you are wrong. Originally Posted by Dr. Grey
Go to a bar sit down and tell the other men you got your ass plowed by a chicks strap on dildo and see what happens?

The responses you receive will be different between a regular bar and a gay bar.
Any man who gets ass plowed by a woman so that he doesn't feel gay about it is wrong. Originally Posted by Chincho
And this should be the summary comment for this thread. Thread winner.