A terrible injustice!

There was another lady who relentlessly harassed me last time. I believe her handle is Busty. Where is she now? Most people here could learn a lot from Shinepro. His story is inspiration to me and he showed me more love in one evening than I’ve gotten from the members here. Shinepro gave it to me straight and his wisdom is parallel to the best thinkers of this generation. It’s a shame people scorn greatness. Perhaps it’s jealousy? Fear? Whatever it is it’s unwanted. When he said he’s been with every woman here intimately I believe him
Busty be banned.
Oh okay. Sorry to hear about her misfortune. Let me go on the record here. I believed everyone’s opinion of Shinepro until I met him in person then found out it was all lies and he is a legend. So the lesson here is don’t listen to others. If you don’t have first hand knowledge don’t say anything, although all women here have first hand knowledge I believe but the hate Shinepro train is the word of the day so ladies are ashamed to say they’ have experienced Shinepro . So I wish peace and prosperity to all.
Busty will be back in 7 days and she didn’t get banned for you that’s for sure

Maybe you should take your romance with your daddy off the board, we’re bored with it already
I was just trying to highlight the injustice of banning useful members so quickly. Before my ban no one helped me. I heard from the ladies when I asked how legendary Shine is, he goes back a long way. He has seen virtually everyone on all boards. I needed that intel so I reached out. Really simple. So whether this story is believed or not this weekend on Sunday he’s invited me to Kamp and is going to help me with my drone / video business( side business). Told me it’s going to be another movie and he insisted you have to go to the after party . Look I’ve found my source of info. Everyone needs help. This dude is the best. Don’t play, but if you come to him square and don’t interfere with the family business he told me you are fine. So that’s that. Shine is the absolute best guy I’ve met in a long time. People here are mean and dismissive. . So at least be happy I found some help Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
isn’t that sweet
Suddenly foxtrotdancer ain’t been posting.
^^
this was hilarious. I’m glad Shinepro isn’t on the boards anymore because I don’t want him to know I chuckled at a joke on his expense Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Shine pro has been with every lady on the board. Past and current. That wisdom is needed here. Just saying. Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Bruh!!!!?!?!?
Just like the shorty he ordered to drain your nuts at "Sekai an urban club", all these ladies are controlled by...... Sorry but I don't want to mention the name for fear of repercussions; just know that he hears & knows everything!!!
He definitely knows you laughed at him!!!
Don't meet up with him anymore.... unless you want to end up on the back of a milk carton or on the 6 o'clock news .
Suddenly foxtrotdancer ain’t been posting. Originally Posted by Rabbit Hole
Has to be a mere coincidence

^^ that’s hilarious
Bruh!!!!?!?!?
Just like the shorty he ordered to drain your nuts at "Sekai an urban club", all these ladies are controlled by...... Sorry but I don't want to mention the name for fear of repercussions; just know that he hears & knows everything!!!
He definitely knows you laughed at him!!!
Don't meet up with him anymore.... unless you want to end up on the back of a milk carton or on the 6 o'clock news . Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I really don’t want any problems with Shinepro. He helped me tremendously. He’s a really great dude and told me he had nothing to do with the boards anymore. Why would he lie to me? I believe him. Do you really think he can see me laughing at a post? Damn I probably shouldn’t have done that because I’m meeting up with the crew on Sunday at Kamp. How would he know I laughed at a joke about him? Please if anyone knows Shinepro please don’t tell him I laughed at a joke about him.
I wouldn’t worry about shine having an issue with you laughing at him, everybody else laughing at him too.

Wacko jacko
  • R.M.
  • Yesterday, 06:27 AM
[QUOTE=Chiefs3peat;]There was another lady who relentlessly harassed me last time. I believe her handle is Busty. Where is she now? Most people here could learn a lot from Shinepro. His story is inspiration to me and he showed me more love in one evening than I’ve gotten from the members here. Shinepro gave it to me straight from behind and his wisdom is parallel to the best thinkers of this generation. It’s a shame people scorn greatness. Perhaps it’s jealousy? Fear? Whatever it is it’s unwanted. When he said he’s been with every woman here intimately.
I love him

• pxmcc
  • Yesterday, 09:12 AM
Suddenly foxtrotdancer ain’t been posting. Originally Posted by Rabbit Hole
maybe he's just watching all this zaniness, and has. no. words. i can't say i blame him..

i'm a veteran and not shy, but still i have no idea what to say on this here thread..

wtf? welcome back? big group hug? kumbayah? try not to get banned? i'm open to helpful suggestions tho..
I would like to thank all of you for caring so much about each other. [/s]
Well thank you to whoever told Shinepro I laughed at him. Had a meeting to discuss my drone business at Pappas Steak house. Sat outside as instructed and some middle eastern guy walks up, hands me a note and simply says good luck. Like out of Taken. In the note it simply said you laughed at me. Disloyalty is not accepted. These are the places (restaurants, bars and clubs) you cannot go to and you have successfully landed on most women’s dns list. I’m devastated. So whoever tipped Shinepro off I hope you are happy now.