Immigration Enforcement and Increasing Farmworker Wages

• CJ7
  • 04-05-2014, 04:23 PM
People get sued for that shit everyday. Yes they are responsible for the jobsite, and if some hooker slips and falls on your property, you can get sued, too. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

people may get sued but no jury or judge will find a person guilty of buying a lot

did Jose sue Ford because he drove a Ford to work that day and busted his ass

I can see liability flowing downhill in some instances but not all the way to the hill ... if it did everyone that walked past the property would be required to sigh a release form before you could build a house
people may get sued but no jury or judge will find a person guilty of buying a lot (it depends, but sometimes they do get sued for the goings on and shit on their property, particularly a jobsite)

did Jose sue Ford because he drove a Ford to work that day and busted his ass ( where is Ford's negligence?)

I can see liability flowing downhill in some instances but not all the way to the hill ... if it did everyone that walked past the property would be required to sigh a release form before you could build a house (building a house on a property is not the same as a property just sitting there) Originally Posted by CJ7
No, but if they walked onto an unprotected jobsite and didn't sign a waiver, look out!
  • CJ7
  • 04-05-2014, 04:31 PM
I suppose a shyster like you would know
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2014, 05:06 PM
Yes, you are and you know it!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
No I am not and I know it. You should know it.

Anybody can sue anybody, I'll give you that. See how far that gets you in Texas.
I suppose a shyster like you would know Originally Posted by CJ7
COG always wants folks to answer his questions yet seems to be having trouble admitting that the libertarian position on illegal immigration is for open borders. With a slight deference to terrorism security. None at all on jobs. Originally Posted by WTF
You are losing it now, WikiPostingFraud. I answered your question, and also stated that I know my position is not that of the Libertarian party.

Answer this question: Are you that stupid, or just a compulsive liar?

• WTF
  • 04-06-2014, 06:55 AM
You are losing it now, WikiPostingFraud. I answered your question, and also stated that I know my position is not that of the Libertarian party.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So the candidate you voted for in 2012 who wants open borders is a great man , yet you do not agree with him on one of the biggest issues of the last three decades?

You have twisted yourself up into the biggest pretzel in the forum, maybe you can suck your own dick and save yourself a hundred bucks and thank me later for twisting you up so.
old Whiny is painting himself into a corner again.
old Whiny is painting himself into a corner again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hanoi COG doesn't even include a labor charge for painting himself into a corner.

Why charge for a natural occurrence?
Oh, look! The Obamatons are having a threesome! Isn't that cute, three WKs working together to make a point that doesn't exist. Enjoy, WPF, BigAssholeTex, and AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014!

• CJ7
  • 04-06-2014, 10:40 PM
Oh, look! The Obamatons are having a threesome! Isn't that cute, three WKs working together to make a point that doesn't exist. Enjoy, WPF, BigAssholeTex, and AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014!

there you go with your Obamaton bullshit again ... anyone that even remotely disagrees with you is an Obamaton ... if you quit writing Obamaton and stopped writing "so you're saying" 2/3rds of the shit you write would never get written
CBJ7. I disagree with many people. Only a few of them are Obamatons. JD, JL, and Whirly are not Obamatons, but we've had disagreements.

An Obamaton is a person who defends Obama 100% of the time! no matter how stupid or corrupt Obama is acting. That is you, CBJ7. That is you. You can pretend you're not, but we all know the truth.

• WTF
  • 04-07-2014, 07:14 AM
CBJ7. I disagree with many people. Only a few of them are Obamatons. JD, JL, and Whirly are not Obamatons, but we've had disagreements.

An Obamaton is a person who defends Obama 100% of the time! no matter how stupid or corrupt Obama is acting. That is you, CBJ7. That is you. You can pretend you're not, but we all know the truth.

What he is saying CBJ7 is that a few of us expose COG for wtf he really is, a old Jim Crow loving closed border lying about being a Libertarian hypocrite. For that , we are called Obamatons.

Other than that COG is a fine gentleman. If you don't believe me just ask him. Hopefully we can all get together for a beer or two before the 2016 election.