Encounter: aria at AS

No, HDS didn't get hit.

Lovely and K fest didn't exist during the time Blue was open. You're conflating the timing.

Sun has always been around. But Juju and Bali were emphasized way more. Bali first, then Juju later on. Finally Sun. They're all under the same umbrella and they were all open at the same time. Your timing is off.

I have been screened by W2H. Same two reference system as AS. Nothing particularly hard. Other people like to make up stories about AS asking for things like bank account numbers but that's not the case.

As for why AS is the only one getting hit,one is a matter of geography. The W2H studio that got hit, downtown, was a terrible place logistically to make an incall. It was an indoor apartment and the unit was right smack in the middle of the hall, so it was very easy for neighbors to see people going up and down the hallway every hour. Sooner or later, someone will report. The second time, well, bad luck? It's always possible for a butthurt customer to turn them in.

The other agencies don't have enough time to focus on competing businesses. They're too busy trying to get line ups and managing the talent to spend time going after one another. Originally Posted by Doom guy

I don't recall anyone ever accusing AS of asking for a bank statement/account info, but I do know that AS routinely required credit card and Driver's License (with numbers on both covered, I think).
Can you fuckers move on! This string is not about Aria anymore is it.
Correct,. It's not Aria's fault that she gets put in harm's way due to the activity of the owner. Her service level is on par. Everyone is asking for proof of this or that and the reality is that there is no proof of anyone seeing anyone. That's the hard proof.��
Correct,. It's not Aria's fault that she gets put in harm's way due to the activity of the owner. Her service level is on par. Everyone is asking for proof of this or that and the reality is that there is no proof of anyone seeing anyone. That's the hard proof.�� Originally Posted by BumbleBee10

Damn dude, are you like a lawyer or something? Airtight argument, brah.
What happened to Lily any way?

Damn dude, are you like a lawyer or something? Airtight argument, brah. Originally Posted by howdy_booty
More like hot air. Just joined so take his credibility for what it’s worth.
Also, Kobe is right. Lily was one of the best girls and is still in school. Kiss didn't give a shit about that and still made her work full day shifts. Imagine how tough it would be for Lily to focus on studies after she's been with 12 different people in a day. Originally Posted by Doom guy
So I'm a huge fan of Lily, but her English is not great. I think that would be the bigger issue for studies than all the dudes she was seeing.
. What happened to Lily any way?
She went on baycation for a week or two. I know this first hand, not a rumor.
She went on baycation for a week or two. I know this first hand, not a rumor. Originally Posted by crazydude

Not definitively saying you're wrong, but based on what I've heard, I don't expect her to return.