Married Men: What Are You Doing Here?

Everyone is here for different reasons. Take it at that.
I just got the longest-lasting orgasm from a BBBJCIMNQBS that I have ever had in my life from a cute, sexy 26 year-old with big natural boobs on a very slender frame! My wife had already said I couldn't CIM earlier today. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Your wife gives you blow jobs? Lucky bastard.
Your wife gives you blow jobs? Lucky bastard. Originally Posted by TinMan
Wife blowjobs cost a lot more. And swallowing is usually a couple carats.....
Well she dosent want to have sex and she told me "I dont give a fuck what you do just dont let me know about it"

I wouldnt call it permission -- but at the same time...........
Why are single guys here? You can't be serious. It's pretty simple. No strings. There's no such thing as free pussy. You're either paying for it with money or drama or both. I prefer to only pay the money and avoid the drama/attachment.

A lot of the single guys do this, because they don't want an SO. They are smart enough to realize that going to a club and buying a bunch of drinks only to strike out more than half the time is more expensive. Also, in the hobby you know what you're going to get in the bedroom. When you pick up a chick elsewhere there's no telling how she is in bed. Here I get to read reviews and experiences other people have had with these fine ladies. Do you ever get to read reviews on a chick you may pick up in a bar or elsewhere? Originally Posted by sooner0010
No I was not serious LOL, The old saying walk a mile in someone elses shoes. Us married guys have walked in those single mans shoes LOL. I can totally understand why single guys hobby. I never did when single but over 25 years ago there was a lot less drama than now days.

Lets and not judge each other
well dang! Yall sexy ass men get in line and come Boink me then "f"it lol , yall do what u have 2 do and we love to do what we need 2 do.. MmmMmmMMm-
Honestly, I hobby now for the same reason I hobbied when I was single, and the other 3 times I was married: The pretty females I wanted for free weren't that interested in me, but I was willing to pay others that were as pretty as they were. Also, I don't like to invest the time to talk about the boring things women like to talk about, and fiegn interest in their "achievements" as if they didn't get a boost from affirmative action. I do like sex with 21 year old hardbodies, though, and different ones every month.
Because some of you ladies just rock!

Well, most of you rock and y'all do it in your own way

Thank you girls
You must be writing a book.

You ask too many damn questions!
Your question is akin to asking, "why doesn't everyone drive a Honda? I have done a lot research and that's the only right thing to do."

Different strokes for different folks. They are here and they like it. So do you.
Well she dosent want to have sex and she told me "I dont give a fuck what you do just dont let me know about it"

I wouldnt call it permission -- but at the same time...........
Wow! So actually, you're doing HER a favor?! ha ha ha TFF!
I haven't "pulled the trigger" yet, so I'm not actually qualified to offer a response based on experience. I can say, however, that it was a scene from a mob movie I saw years ago that led me here. Basically, an older wise-guy is telling a younger one not to get into a relationship outside his marriage because it causes problems and is frowned upon by the higher ups. Instead, he suggests a working girl. The young guy then says he doesn't like the thought of paying for sex and the old guy say, "You aren't paying a professional for sex. That's free no matter where you get it. You're paying a professional to leave."

That's what I'd say brings most of us here; but, that's just my opinion.
Wow! So actually, you're doing HER a favor?! ha ha ha TFF! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

LOL -- I never looked at it that way LOL

Come help me do her a favor? -- LOL
Wife blowjobs cost a lot more. And swallowing is usually a couple carats..... Originally Posted by Hercules
FUCK!!!

Is that all it takes?!?! Geezus freaking H.....can't imagine why I've never been married. Perhaps I should start holding out until the ring is on the finger?

How the hell do y'all get married?!?! All I ever hear is guys bitching about the lack of BCD at home. I guarantee at least 5 blow jobs a week, and sex five days. I'm not a fuckbot so I need a couple days a week to recharge. That's it! I cook (very, very well), clean, love fishing and hunting, love other women, don't care if you need strange, and will fuck you at will.

But nooooooooooo! No ring on my finger!

So if it costs a couple carats to get a BJ from the wifey, I am seriously underpaid. Carats, PLEASE!!!!!
Dannie, throw in a new fishing boat and purchase a liquor store then call me hubby!