Pretty Pussy Vs Ugly Pussy

Peach. A nicely shaped, and usually freshly shaved vulva, typically characterized by large labia majora (outer lips) and small, if not invisible, labia minora (inner lips). A peach features absolutely no roast beef.
The Perfect Vagina http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/perfect-vagina/
pussy is pussy ....mmmmm Slurp
Peach. A nicely shaped, and usually freshly shaved vulva, typically characterized by large labia majora (outer lips) and small, if not invisible, labia minora (inner lips). A peach features absolutely no roast beef.
The Perfect Vagina http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/perfect-vagina/ Originally Posted by bistraight69
Thank you that was a very interesting video. I now want to get a cast made of mine...
There's always a MOTHERFUCKER who think they need to put some disgusting ass picture up.

How about I take that picture, or better yet the actual animal, and put it on your fucking windshield...or dinner table!!

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I'm sorry, I tried to delete them but it's too late. Anyway, I wasn't taking this thread all that seriously. Really, I don't see what all the fuss is about. A pussy is a beautiful thing no matter what it looks like.
I'm sorry, I tried to delete them but it's too late. Anyway, I wasn't taking this thread all that seriously. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly

Haha! I laughed.

No matter what it looks like, a pussy is a beautiful thing.
I reversed the message because I like it better that way, but, no doubt.
In my opinion, the human vulva is by far the most beautiful of all God's creations. I love them all!
There's always a MOTHERFUCKER who think they need to put some disgusting ass picture up.

How about I take that picture, or better yet the actual animal, and put it on your fucking windshield...or dinner table!!

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Men are visual but not that kinda visual dammit
I have never meet an ugly pussy, nor one I would not play with.
  • b2pop
  • 02-11-2013, 10:32 AM
As long as it tastes good it is beautiful too me!!!!
  • Trey
  • 02-11-2013, 11:17 AM
Damn trey that was every type of pussy there ever could be
except for ugly pussy. WOW! Originally Posted by PofDenver
That's right babe and remember his last line.

"If we don't have it, you don't want it!"
Luv 'em all
  • Trey
  • 02-11-2013, 11:57 AM
Staff edit: please see rule 12 of the forum guideline as to allowable images. CZ

Do you love this one? I am sorry too for all those who just lost lunch.,
I'm sorry Trey but what in the hell is that??
  • Trey
  • 02-11-2013, 01:17 PM
I'm sorry Trey but what in the hell is that?? Originally Posted by LeLana
I don't know what the fuck that is but it got me 2 points.
I don't know what the fuck that is but it got me 2 points. Originally Posted by trey
I see and they removed it! WOOOOW! I was headed out for lunch but that pic stopped me dead in my tracks!!