Guys who like older women.

I am also with this. I'm 31 and always looking for mature women. I've always been attracted to older women 40+. I went to Vegas last week and saw a mature women off bp she was probably mid to upper 50s. One of best experiences and releases I've had. It just seems like they care about me more. It seems like younger gals, when your finished, some want you out of there asap. I just had an O and just wanna relax for a few min and ponder life you know? Originally Posted by Hawks222

Mmmm well we HAVE got to meet baby
I am in my early 50s and crave passionate ,lustful and sensually erotic trysts as much as I can get em..lol
Older is relative. Experience is way more important. There are older young people and young older people.
53 and damn proud of it!
I can get a 40 something year old in a bar.

I pay for eye candy.
If I want stretch marks and cellulite I will go to the bar.
I always loved seasoned women..It started in the 3rd grade when I saw my teacher's titties..It was over from there..and I like eating that pussy..
Go baby....not ALL ladiers above 40 have cellulite and stretch marks....I don't...lol

attitude is very important and a #1 mood setter for the hottest session!!

but thats why eccie is here...someone for everyone!
who cares if the ladies have cellulite anyway.... I can say for a fact that I dont look eighteen.. It's the experience.. A woman at menopause age and still enjoys sex should be a great reason to cellibrate... I truly enjoy the company of these beautiful ladies that are willing to be there for us.
Older is relative. Experience is way more important. There are older young people and young older people. Originally Posted by burkalini
This is true.
I can get a 40 something year old in a bar.

I pay for eye candy.
If I want stretch marks and cellulite I will go to the bar. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
You can also get a 20 something year old in a bar or club too.

And a 40 year old can never be considered eye candy?

Lastly, cellulite and stretch marks are not age discriminate. Young ladies can have them as well.
My question is why would a guy in his early 30's be on this site at all. Especially if your target is older women. There is an abundance of civilian older women out there looking for you. Unless you have no game of course and finding it easier to make a purchase.
My question is why would a guy in his early 30's be on this site at all. Especially if your target is older women. There is an abundance of civilian older women out there looking for you. Unless you have no game of course and finding it easier to make a purchase. Originally Posted by Jimmiwad
In my mid 30s, attached to the same woman since high school, never had a chance to develop any sort of game. Also, since I'm married, I don't have the time to even begin to try and find it in the RW, even if I had game.
When I was in my 20's I always liked older women but at that time I'm talking late 20's to late 30's and ocassionally dated some 40's women but as I matured I never did really want the younger women.
Most of it was usually a lot of Drama involved with most of the younger gals and I found the older women knew what they wanted and as I had a daughter she got to be 20 something I felt like I was robbing the cradle.
I always preferred the late 30 to late 40 women and still do today but now I'm 20 yrs older than them and now prefer the same age group and even see women in their 50's.
But yes theres something about that age group Late 30' to late 40's has always caught my eye.
My question is why would a guy in his early 30's be on this site at all. Especially if your target is older women. There is an abundance of civilian older women out there looking for you. Unless you have no game of course and finding it easier to make a purchase. Originally Posted by Jimmiwad
Thanks for letting me know I have to be this tall to rides the rides on this site.
I agree totally :-)