Ysswipe Avatar Contest!!!!!!!

So what's your plan, Inspector Clouseau? You going to take all this personal incriminating information that I'm feeding you and come down here in your Rabbit and find me? (Good luck)

Beat my ass? Let the air out of my tires? Call me names at Hippie Hollow?

I tell you what, you come down here and track me down. I'll be in Pittsburgh getting my asshole licked by your wife. She already said that you took a 285 pound shit the other day and that you haven't seen your dick in 20 years. Three months in the "gym" would require an attorney, wouldn't it?

You are so stupid, you don't get it, do you? You could have stopped this early on but thought you'd take your chances with me. And you teamed up with the greatest blowhard on ECCIE.

You still haven't explained why you're stalking me all over ECCIE. Or how you've reviewed me more twice as many times as you've reviewed whookers. (Even if you don't "do" anything with them.).

Quit avoiding the issue, pissant. why are you starting threads about me all over the board? Nothing worse than an aggressive gay stalker, fag team champion! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Now the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's post above is hilarious: the stalking, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM stalker is whining about being stalked?
Now what have you done, Assup? Yesterday you were Mormon Hasa Diga. Today you want to be Amish? Why don't you put a rag on your head and go Muzzie, you blasphemous fraud! Originally Posted by lustylad
You're having fun aren't you, boi?

LMAO!

Now the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's post above is hilarious: the stalking, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM stalker is whining about being stalked? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Post the link to the original poll, Corpy.

Why not explain for your fat wingman why he continues to start threads about me. he obviously isn't able to explain it.

Maybe if you can't explain your own stupid behavior, maybe you can explain the fucked up behavior of your Fag Team partner.

Yawwwn.... I anxiously await your retort.
Post the link to the original poll, Corpy.

Why not explain for your fat wingman why he continues to start posts about me. he obviously isn't able to explain it.

Maybe if you can't explain your own stupid behavior, maybe you can explain the fucked up behavior of your Fag Team partner. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Your whining is very becoming of you, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You're only getting the comeuppance you deserve, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, that poll is the "original poll".

Your whining is very becoming of you, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You're only getting the comuppance you deserve, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, that poll is the "original poll".

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No it isn't. It is NOT the original Dipshit of the Year poll that I authored early this year. You're a lying sack of shit. But we all know that.

What you keep posting now isn't even a poll.

Meltdown continues... You've taken it up an octave though and are REALLY hitting the high notes.

Why not address the issues in a debate, Massa Overseer?
No it isn't. It is NOT the original Dipshit of the Year poll that I authored early this year. You're a lying sack of shit. But we all know that.

What you keep posting now isn't even a poll.

Meltdown continues... You've taken it up an octave though and are REALLY hitting the high notes.

Why not address the issues in a debate, Massa Overseer? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Everyone here knows you're a lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB.

Blah blah blah. Broken record Corpy. endless lies. No credibility. Blah blah blah. Squeak Squeak Squeak.
Blah blah blah. Broken record Corpy. endless lies. No credibility. Blah blah blah. Squeak Squeak Squeak. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's an additional "broken record" from you, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB.

broken record Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
broken record ... broken record Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did I miss something? I've been away since Thanksgiving.

What happened? Did Yssup Rider do something wrong?

What's the problem with him have an Amish guy for an avatar?

Inquiring minds want to know...
That's an additional "broken record" from you, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You're a broken record, Corpy! repeating the same bullshit over and over and over and over and over....
This would make a good avater for Assy Fucke...

"Broken Record" doesn't cover it. "Said a mouthful" does.
This would make a good avater for Assy Fucke...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What the fuck does that even mean, Simple Jack?

How does that meme even fit with that photo?

Great suggestion for an avatar, duhhhhh!
So what's your plan, Inspector Clouseau? You going to take all this personal incriminating information that I'm feeding you and come down here in your Rabbit and find me? (Good luck, pissant)....
I tell you what, you come down here and track me down.... Quit avoiding the issue, pissant. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I think I see a new episode of MTV's Catfish in the making here.

He men don't have chicks as a avatar.