Pussychaser is obbsesed

Ty exactly awsome Tryweakly
And ty as well friend ser you later GO TEXANS CALL ME IN A BIT
Yup...... pretty much.

..........he has to defend his other handle somehow. Originally Posted by charcoal
You are foolish. The BSC whore rakes my name through the mud with her war against this pussychaser fucktard. You guys don't know how to read! This is my first encounter with her. I don't know this pussychaser fucktard. Quit being pussy whipped and realize that the whore's rant demonstrates that she's a loose cannon. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1896228
Deflect........and...... redirect ...... Your typical answer, WolfWapistCatTurdFuckTard.
..clipped... http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1896228 Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
...and THEN..... you feel it necessary to link up the very thread we're working with here? Talk about endless loop.....
Sometimes you whores really need to keep sucking dick for money 24/7. That way, you don't open your mouth and mouth off incoherent whore talk.
Ty junglemonkey Lol thats what we women are here for us to shut Up and suck dick 24/7 i keep that in mine while your handle says it All PIMPIN mind ur buisness and i get to sucking Dick for that $$$$$$ lol
It's happens all the time to me.. hold your head up the only person that should effect your self esteem is you.. most guys on here don't focus on comments made by others. Stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Gotta have thick skin.. it sucks
It's happens all the time to me.. hold your head up the only person that should effect your self esteem is you.. most guys on here don't focus on comments made by others. Stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Gotta have thick skin.. it sucks Originally Posted by Jessica4stacks
PC has just harr me for so long I just snapped I usually don't say a word on board BC of the drama but I just lost it for a moment but ty your the first woman to reach out positively it's a hard job to do when you HV no one ",women" in the business that understand I do appreciate the men that have been great in my defense again ty Jessica

Cendell
Cendell, no one believes Pussy Chaser. Put him on ignore and you'll be fine.
Wolf remember the rule: If you act like a normal hobbyist, people will start treating you like a normal hobbyist. Cendell has no beef with you.
Lmk tell you a thing or two if you can comprehend that means UNDERSTAND GET YO FUNKY ASS OFF MY REVIEWS WOLF PUSSY LARD WHO EVER YOU WANT TO BE YOU WANT TO MEET ME I BE GLAD..YOUR AN UNEDUCATED FUCK STICK....I MIGHT HV SEEN YOU BUT UR NUTS HINCE THE BORED AND YOUR PO PERSONALITY NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU SAY YO ASS SHOULD BE BANNED AND TK YOUR OTHER PERSONS TO YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL W ALL MY YESSSSS IF YOU WANT TO MEET ME SAY WHERE ID LIKE TO FINISH THIS IN PERSON YOU S DOUCHE...BUT I HV A FEELING YOU HIDE BEHIND THAT COMPUTER PUNCHING LETTERS AND STARTING DRAMA CLEARLY YOUR OBSESSED... SO IM GV YOU THE VB OPPORTUNITY TO MEET THIS LADY BRUH SAY WHEN I DARE YOU NO THREAT BY ANY MEANS I WANT YOU TO TALK TO MY FACE!!! EVERYONE THINK YOUR A DUMB FUCK!!! PROVE NE WRONG!!!WAITING FOR RESPONSE! PEACE BABY
your an idiot get lost I said I meet you not fuck your stupid ass idiot I be GLAD TO MEET YOU NOW UNLESS YOU WANT TO MEET IN PUBLIC STAY OFF MY REVIEWS AND DNT PM I ALREADY EMAILED THE MODS YEST THEY TOLD ME WHAT TO DO IM JUST WSIT FIR YOUE GOOFY AS TO SLIP UP FOOL EVERYONE ON THE BORED LAUGHING AT YOU HAGAHA
that is the original message i got from her
and seriously you guys want to fuck her? you guys pay for girl like that?
did you see her face on the showcase?
So post #41 is Cendall's message to you?
Cendell, no one believes Pussy Chaser. Put him on ignore and you'll be fine.
Wolf remember the rule: If you act like a normal hobbyist, people will start treating you like a normal hobbyist. Cendell has no beef with you. Originally Posted by GrkFrk
She dropped my name into her drama. That sure looks like beef to me. A normal hobbyist in Houston? Where?