Would life-like intelligent sex robots kill the hobby?

Inspite of the movie inspired fear of robots becoming self aware and taking over the planet I still would have to seriously weigh the positives and negatives.
Of course she isn't the real thing and is only a fantasy. So is play for pay.

Positives

* No sneaking around in fear of LE, suspicious spouses or robberies ever.
* No concerns about STDS
* No concerns about losing one's livelihood or rep should they make the paper during a sting or have some pimp post their personal info online just to get back at some provider who went indie. (We all know that happens).
* No paying $300/hr or a weeks worth of wages just to get a limited menu and walk away thinking WTF.
* No covered anything ever with a lifelike sexbot who matches your physical type and has mastered all aspects of BCD.
* Won't get jealous when you bring a lady home to get laid. Keep in mind that her purpose isn't to replace the real thing. It is to eliminate the need to hobby.
* No such thing as a limited menu or inconsistent performance.
* A great substitute when the real thing isn't available. Again she isn't supposed to replace the real thing.

Negatives:

* Storage
There are boxes, garages and storage containers abundantly available when you decide to shelf her for awhile. No different than any other unused appliance.

* Might cause one to recall movies where sexbots take over the world.
Somehow no one is concerned about smart phones and Siri. If a mechanical sexbot can become self aware than so can a smart phone which does exist. These can decide to empty your bank account whenever they opt to as they have all of your login info. They can wreak havoc on your personal and professional life with fabricated texts to everyone on your contact list.

* Variety
If that is a real negative then it makes no sense to ever having an ATF regular or even a RW partner again.
If you get bored than just order replacement parts however remember it is still a sex toy which is NOT supposed to replace a real human relationship.
Like the Sybian or a fleshlight you won't get bored because you only use them when the real thing isn't available. Doesn't hobbying serve the same purpose?
If we could easily meet attractive women out and about to service our needs for the mere cost of our company I have a hard time imagining any monger would ever choose the serious risks and high costs of p4p.
We'll get back to our movie "Fuck you, NO FUCK YOU" staring RockerRick & Windinhishair in just a moment. But first a word from our sponsor.
And now back to our movie "Snakes on a Plane" starring Rockerick & Windinhishair.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Originally Posted by Toyz
Now Cmon Toyz

You can see I've opted not to play the game. There was no "Fuck You" coming from me and I would never go there.

If responding to unwarranted aggressive hostility with a sincere Merry Christmas and well wishes = Fuck you then it's a losing battle no matter how it's handled.
  • Toyz
  • 12-25-2014, 09:31 AM
Now Cmon Toyz

You can see I've opted not to play the game. There was no "Fuck You" coming from me and I would never go there.

If responding to unwarranted aggressive hostility with a sincere Merry Christmas and well wishes = Fuck you then it's a losing battle no matter how it's handled. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
"Love you, NO FUCK YOU"

there better?
"Love you, NO FUCK YOU"

there better? Originally Posted by Toyz

Nope it's more like "I WANNA TRY EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO PISS YOU OFF" ... "Nope I know your game and won't play it"

Regardless I've fixed the issue.

Now stop capitalizing on the annoyance by fabricating a duel for your own purposes! lol
lol That whole turn the other cheek thing? FYI I would have given him such a slap
Hahahaha
  • Toyz
  • 12-25-2014, 10:07 AM
Nope it's more like "I WANNA TRY EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO PISS YOU OFF" ... "Nope I know your game and won't play it"

Regardless I've fixed the issue.

Now stop capitalizing on the annoyance by fabricating a duel for your own purposes! lol Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I am entertaining the masses while you and Rick play battling ideology...and trying to sell some goddamned penis pumps, so quit getting in the way of a man and his project!
I am entertaining the masses while you and Rick play battling ideology...and trying to sell some goddamned penis pumps, so quit getting in the way of a man and his project! Originally Posted by Toyz
I didn't know that a long history of losing it, fixating upon and randomly attacking other Eccie members was related to any ideology but OK fine join RR in derailing the thread and sell your damn pumps. Can they converse at least?
That is the saddest thread headline I have ever read. Outside of paying for pussy, have you ever touched a woman?
  • Toyz
  • 12-25-2014, 11:41 AM
I didn't know that a long history of losing it, fixating upon and randomly attacking other Eccie members was related to any ideology but OK fine join RR in derailing the thread and sell your damn pumps. Can they converse at least? Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I've never heard one talk? But Buck bought 3 of them and he says "If you stick it up your ass and pump 10 times, pull it out, it makes a cool PUTT~PUTT~PUTT sound"
Only, I mean only, if they were as sophisticated as portrayed here:

And then only if hobbying turned into this:
Inspite of the movie inspired fear of robots becoming self aware and taking over the planet I still would have to seriously weigh the positives and negatives.
Of course she isn't the real thing and is only a fantasy. So is play for pay.

Positives

* No sneaking around in fear of LE, suspicious spouses or robberies ever.
* No concerns about STDS
* No concerns about losing one's livelihood or rep should they make the paper during a sting or have some pimp post their personal info online just to get back at some provider who went indie. (We all know that happens).
* No paying $300/hr or a weeks worth of wages just to get a limited menu and walk away thinking WTF.
* No covered anything ever with a lifelike sexbot who matches your physical type and has mastered all aspects of BCD.
* Won't get jealous when you bring a lady home to get laid. Keep in mind that her purpose isn't to replace the real thing. It is to eliminate the need to hobby.
* No such thing as a limited menu or inconsistent performance.
* A great substitute when the real thing isn't available. Again she isn't supposed to replace the real thing.

Negatives:

* Storage
There are boxes, garages and storage containers abundantly available when you decide to shelf her for awhile. No different than any other unused appliance.

* Might cause one to recall movies where sexbots take over the world.
Somehow no one is concerned about smart phones and Siri. If a mechanical sexbot can become self aware than so can a smart phone which does exist. These can decide to empty your bank account whenever they opt to as they have all of your login info. They can wreak havoc on your personal and professional life with fabricated texts to everyone on your contact list.

* Variety
If that is a real negative then it makes no sense to ever having an ATF regular or even a RW partner again.
If you get bored than just order replacement parts however remember it is still a sex toy which is NOT supposed to replace a real human relationship.
Like the Sybian or a fleshlight you won't get bored because you only use them when the real thing isn't available. Doesn't hobbying serve the same purpose?
If we could easily meet attractive women out and about to service our needs for the mere cost of our company I have a hard time imagining any monger would ever choose the serious risks and high costs of p4p. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

Hahaha see ladies this Mr. Sensitive wanna be troll talks a good game about want everything to be decent to you, but in truth he just wants you to be robotic fuck toys that he can shut up by turning you off, and storing you in his closet.
Hahahaha what a fucking troll!
I was wondering when someone was going to post the Cherry 2000
I was wondering when someone was going to post the Cherry 2000 Originally Posted by Precious_b
Indeed back when Kathy Griffin looked pretty decent.
That is the saddest thread headline I have ever read. Outside of paying for pussy, have you ever touched a woman? Originally Posted by ridemcowboy
Dang it. I've been found out. Nope never had a woman I ain't paid for in one form or another and that doesn't even include the hobby.

I have touched a few women randomly on the street but each time I did I had to sprint before the cops arrived. Does that count?
Indeed back when Kathy Griffin looked pretty decent. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
It's Melanie Griffith, dipshit.

I'm not sure Kathy Griffin has ever looked decent.