Pubic Hair

Glad you liked the pic. It has been a favorite of mine for many years. The lady has the perfect, pouty, provocative, come on if you dare look!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
There is something about this picture that makes me want to be a lumber jack!
I am also against the totally bare look-but I am also against hairballs. I want to look like a woman when I look at myself in the mirror, yet don't want somebody hacking up hair balls while dining. Hence, I am neatly trimmed up top (for me) but the forest is bare beneath (for him).

Meg
I prefer bald or landing strip for myself.
DEFINITELY TRIM those pubes gents, please!
I don't like it when I'm trying to give a BJ and my nose is getting tickled...
  • jan-w
  • 06-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Well ladies, I prefer a natural bush. I remember my favorite line from "Scent Of A Woman" where Al Pacino sighs "Ever bury your nose in a mountain of curls?" I agree. Nothing quite like it. It's soft, furry and usually has a slight tang of natural womanly juices. Hair doesn't have to be nasty smelly though. Just wash it.

Since I've been seeing the working ladies, I never taste pussy anymore. It's hairless but it's bland, just like sucking on a head of lettuce. No taste, no aroma, nothing. And personally, I get tired of seeing razor burns, ingrown hair bumps, red rashes, stubble, etc.

It's just fashion is all. Everything comes back into style eventually. I just hope I live to see the day when women once again keep their bushes.
It's just fashion is all. Everything comes back into style eventually. I just hope I live to see the day when women once again keep their bushes. Originally Posted by janwalshs
Have hairy legs and arm pits come back into style? I don't think this is just some temporary fad... it's here to stay.
Have hairy legs and arm pits come back into style? I don't think this is just some temporary fad... it's here to stay. Originally Posted by Biomech
did you know that the masses didn't start shaving their legs and armpits intil after ww2?

if you think about it, it hasn't been that long. but, who knows what the future of body grooming holds. now I am seeing more and more guys shaving their armpits.

Or as SkylarCruz put it: "Hence, my cool ass soul patch!! Bald where it counts...."

That is way HOT, Skylar! Originally Posted by Biomech
thanks bio!
Keeping the armpits trimmed or shaved on a guy makes you feel cooler under the arms. So I guess its about the same for the lady having a shaved kitty.
That picture is how every woman should look!!!!
Never been a fan of a bird in the hand... but I have always loved two in the "Bush"
did you know that the masses didn't start shaving their legs and armpits intil after ww2?

if you think about it, it hasn't been that long. but, who knows what the future of body grooming holds. now I am seeing more and more guys shaving their armpits. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
That's right, good point, and if you polled most people today they'd say hairy legs and arm pits on a woman are a HUGE turn off, although at the time there were probably some guys who were sorry to see that look go too.

That's the point I tried to make earlier, that the 40-something and up generation will probably be the last generation to find a full bush desirable and/or attractive.

The same goes for men now too. Did the term "manscaping" even exist 20 years ago? Again... women 40 and older might not care if a man trims or shaves, but see how a 25 year old woman reacts to your back hair and your penis that looks like a mushroom barely sticking of a field of grass and see how excited they DON'T get.
...see how a 25 year old woman reacts to your back hair and your penis that looks like a mushroom barely sticking of a field of grass and see how excited they DON'T get. Originally Posted by Biomech
Agreed, which is why I am now hairless in both areas
Agreed, which is why I am now hairless in both areas Originally Posted by true_whatever

If it barely sticks out you have a little dick. lol Just a joke not meant towards you
i would pay extra for a natural hairy pussy
Definitely prefer shaved!