Mental Eval to Hobby?

Pretending to be my wife will get you nowhere! Originally Posted by JDNorthface
LOL... id be a different wife. IF i ever get married again.. he will follow my rules or be gone

1. put out at LEAST 2-3 times per day
2. On the 5 days I cannot get any.. i expect him to let me BBBJ him
3. When not boinking... he needs to go golf and be out of my hair
4. Rub my feet and make me a chicken pot pie bitch
and finally
5. When i say, he will get on all fours, bark like a dog, and crawl around with a turkey feather up his bum..
For good behavior of my rules he will be rewarded with a Hall Pass and allowance to go pic a sexy provider.
A turkey feather up his bum..............Lacy Lacy Lacy. A Peacock Feather is such a better visual!! You get em girl!!!! And if no man can get his Cock hard for you in a haunted room Im sure my girlCock can more then handle the job.....YUM!
A turkey feather up his bum..............Lacy Lacy Lacy. A Peacock Feather is such a better visual!! You get em girl!!!! And if no man can get his Cock hard for you in a haunted room Im sure my girlCock can more then handle the job.....YUM! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
<taking notes on Peacock feather> I LOVE Ms Athena advice!!
Call me crazy (LOL) but id almost rather be in a haunted room with Athena and her toys!!
wow Lacy where can I sign up that seems like a cool deal
A turkey feather up his bum..............Lacy Lacy Lacy. A Peacock Feather is such a better visual!! You get em girl!!!! And if no man can get his Cock hard for you in a haunted room Im sure my girlCock can more then handle the job.....YUM! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

Athena, Lacy is from OK. They don't have peacocks there.

Lacy, The bat shit crazy for a week? Goodness you are going to be certifiable when menopause hits.

ummm Lacy and me and my toys, all alone in a hotel room, well except for the ghost.......
Hope its a horny male ghost with a raging hard on.............YUM!
<grabs big bubba the 20inch dildo> Come here! You shall witness batshit crazy for posting a clown pic. LOL!!!!

Hows that for certifiable?

<readjusting halo> and returning back to the "Shy Lacy" personality
ummm Lacy and me and my toys, all alone in a hotel room, well except for the ghost.......
Hope its a horny male ghost with a raging hard on.............YUM! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

Im game!!!!!
Hey Im sure we can find a old lady with a PeaCOCK feather in her hat to mug, even in OK........If you gotta look at a naked mans ass while hes crawling around on the floor, it needs to be as tasteful as possible..................IJS
<giggle> I worry myself at times.. I have a pretty wild imagination.. I still want to have sex at The OutLook Hotel.. in a haunted room, at 3am.. i want to see if HE can get it up and if I can "O" before we both get scared as hell and run out... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

The Outlook Hotel?
Oh the shining I love that movie. SO much about it fucked me up though lol
LOL... id be a different wife. IF i ever get married again.. he will follow my rules or be gone

and finally
5. When i say, he will get on all fours, bark like a dog, and crawl around with a turkey feather up his bum..
For good behavior of my rules he will be rewarded with a Hall Pass and allowance to go pic a sexy provider. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

Where do I send my resume?
and finally
For good behavior of my rules he will be rewarded with a Hall Pass and allowance to go pic a sexy provider.

Dang i think I found the perfect woman !!
where do I sign up .
Well except for the turkey feather up my bum !
<grabs big bubba the 20inch dildo> Come here! You shall witness batshit crazy for posting a clown pic. LOL!!!!

Hows that for certifiable?

<readjusting halo> and returning back to the "Shy Lacy" personality Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Consider your trauma my gift to your next appointment.

and finally
For good behavior of my rules he will be rewarded with a Hall Pass and allowance to go pic a sexy provider. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Enjoy your Single Life.