Pregnant Hooker

Did you miss me ?? Originally Posted by quail
Howdy quail. We sure did miss you. Glad to have you back, and with LIFETIME PA. nice! Originally Posted by GP
Damn - I'm going to miss Hudson 33...........
I recall one from last year who was pregnant and horny all the time was seeing her like twice a week for several weeks
Damn - I'm going to miss Hudson 33........... Originally Posted by Perryay
mmmmm my contact list lost a guest and gained a guest. dam that sucks, Hudson was a nicer of the two.
  • Quail
  • 09-19-2012, 03:38 AM
geesh, those sure are alot of handles Originally Posted by JONBALLS
On the use of multiple handles, I bow to you sir. You are " the master ".
  • Quail
  • 09-19-2012, 03:43 AM
mmmmm my contact list lost a guest and gained a guest. dam that sucks, Hudson was a nicer of the two. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
OSD,

You are going to hurt my feelings. You KNOW that you really , deep down, liked Quail better than Hudson 33. You even once told me that I was an OK guy when I first joined eccie. The losing a guest and gaining a guest just balances everything out.
  • GP
  • 09-19-2012, 03:45 AM
Now an ambassador! Just don't get sent to Libya.
  • Quail
  • 09-19-2012, 03:45 AM
Damn - I'm going to miss Hudson 33........... Originally Posted by Perryay
Perray, Thanks for missing me. I sure did miss you also.
  • Quail
  • 09-19-2012, 03:49 AM
Now an ambassador! Just don't get sent to Libya. Originally Posted by GP
Strange you said that. The previous ambassador to Libya , who just left that post a few months ago, was from Albany and I went to school with him.
  • GP
  • 09-19-2012, 03:52 AM
On a serious note... Are you speaking of the guy (I forget his name) who was just killed? Or the ambassador before him?
  • Quail
  • 09-19-2012, 03:58 AM
On a serious note... Are you speaking of the guy (I forget his name) who was just killed? Or the ambassador before him? Originally Posted by GP

The ambassador before the man who was killed. My friend was recalled from Libya and reassigned to another country. To even make things stranger, my friend was " officially " sworn in at the State Department on the same day that the Libyian killings took place.
I hope he got a place where they don't hate us as much. there a few left, errrr right ahh is there.
Perray, Thanks for missing me. I sure did miss you also. Originally Posted by quail
Welcome back quail, I hope all is good in your world!
Welcome back quail, I hope all is good in your world! Originally Posted by Perryay
Its always good in his world!! They all know him there!!!
  • Quail
  • 09-19-2012, 09:33 AM
Welcome back quail, I hope all is good in your world! Originally Posted by Perryay
Thanks Perryay for your good wishes. No more " mod " responsibilities, so maybe I can just enjoy this site as do other members.
  • Quail
  • 09-19-2012, 09:34 AM
Its always good in his world!! They all know him there!!! Originally Posted by vern0064

Thanks Vern,

I just knew that you missed me and would welcome me back