Who can you trust?

So it was LilMinx? ... maybe it was you SP or Tara who outed her ...

Listen doll, I have a couple of PM's that I exchanged with Lil'Minx before she left where she told me in writing who outed her so you both don't know shit ...
You just used lies to try to damage someone .
I just wonder if you ever going to learn from the several bans you've had, both, SMDH ...

I am RTM'ing those PMs so the Mods know the bunch of lies you are coming with ...

Who can you trust?
Certainly not a SuperTroll or a SuperBanned
Not me!!!

As I said before, I received a private message from a gentleman (from your forum) who is concerned for his own privacy now. He said you were exposing LilMynx69's personal information, he even sent me the link to her Facebook profile. I have not sent the link to anyone, not even to my future husband Surfindick, Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies

Lets ask Lillyminx? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
WK .... Or investor..,to the rescue.

Nah. It is just demsels in distress syndrome. Good!

Originally Posted by DarthDVader
What the hell are you talking about, Garth? How would I know any personal information about LilMynx? She seemed harmless on the board and was always nice to me, so I had no problems and enjoyed her posts.

Quit being such a leg humper.
Listen son, quit cyberstalking ... add valuable information or STFU
WK to the rescue. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
WK .... Or investor..,to the rescue.

Nah. It is just demsels in distress syndrome. Good! Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Plus 1 Luke. Darth blah blah blah

Listen doll, I have a couple of PM's that I exchanged with Lil'Minx before she left where she told me in writing who outed her so you both don't know shit ...
You just used lies to try to damage someone .
I just wonder if you ever going to learn from the several bans you've had, both, SMDH ...

I am RTM'ing those PMs so the Mods know the bunch of lies you are coming with ...

Who can you trust?
Certainly not a SuperTroll or a SuperBanned
Not me!!!
Originally Posted by DarthDVader

Funny yall thn and you sharing thesame computer these days . Dam who can you trust??? Funny I have talked to Lily and she is saying a way different side than you are? Hmmmmmm
That is funny, Im not the one banned in several occasions ...
Its your word vs a document I have in writing ...
Remember: not all publicity is good publicity ...
Have a good life Tara ...

Im done in this one

Funny yall thn and you sharing computer these days . Dam who can you trust??? Funny I have talked to Lily and she is saying a way different side than you are? Hmmmmmm Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Listen son, quit cyberstalking ... add valuable information or STFU Originally Posted by DarthDVader
No. Afraid for your investment? I'm not sure you want me to add 900 "informations" per month.

BTW, I don't want to fuck my mother. Even if the fat bitch pays me.

You're a bad investor. Invest in good assets father. This is the difference between you and me. I'll bring stability to the force.
Funny there Darth what was your handle on aspd? Hmmm. I don't think I will go there unless you want to tell us? The reason I get banned is because I have back bone and don't take shit from loosers like you.

Remember DARTH any press is good press BABY
Funny yall thn and you sharing thesame computer these days . Dam who can you trust??? Funny I have talked to Lily and she is saying a way different side than you are? Hmmmmmm Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I've heard the same. Maybe the mods can check some IP addresses on that one....

Point blank, THM, I want a list of your reasons, whether public or PM. I think you owe me at least that. And then you and Darth saying Jarvis and Tara are the same person, so where does JP fit in? First if all we are 3 very different separate people. You are nothing but a dramatic, vindictive, childish bully. You are a grown woman with children. Grow up and act like it. Stop making drama in your head because your bored. Find a hobby. You could've had a great friend in me but you made up some BS and stabbed me in the back. We'll unlike you, I have class. I don't pick on people because I'm bored. I don't make up things about people or try to ruin their reputation. I try to build people up and make them feel good about themselves. I try to get us to be one as a community. You try to tear it apart with your little cliques. If I were you I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror or sleep at night. You're so self conscious about yourself you tear everyone down. Shame on you.

***edit*** Trust me THM, your forum isn't so fucking special. It kind of sucks actually. I had no use for it anyways. That's why I never posted in there. I want my pictures out if there too. Now.
Jillian love your new avatar picture and you rock. I am so glad Sweater Puppies is back and Tara...

I do know I was told in December through an Eccie pm that she ( THN ) was going to start posting stuff about me on her twitter account. I felt that was a threat to out me. It is one thing if I want to post pictures of myself or talk about myself but to have another provider or hobbiest threaten me. I felt my life was endanger in ways. The reason Thn does not like me is because of one simple post I made toward Matador in a thread I was given hell from that day forward.

I was even told by a Mod that if she is posting on a thread I can not post there. I guess we see who gets to post where they want too.

She put me in her precious private forum no way in Hell was I staying in there. I had myself removed asap.

I go in chat one nite and THN in there she starts shit thinking I did the poll thread that Sweater Puppies did and accused me of being Sweater Puppies. I love me some Sweater Puppies because she is smart, spunky, nice to me and just a great person.
Pictures? Can I have them?
Pictures of what Luke? If you want pictures of me I have plenty just let me know what kind.
This thread is better than sex
They are in my showcase babe. Or I can email them to you just a little bright white Irish girl trying to catch some sun on the patio.