Chung Tran contact info?

That's why it's so quiet and peaceful around here lol. I seen his ban coming a long time ago lol

& To the OP: I hope u got in touch with him. I'm sure he's still providing and is available to see you. Lmao
I nominate my buddy Chung Tran to run for President on the Republican ticket in 2020 and the AA Midget with the Full Bush that he barebacked a few years ago as his VP running mate!...I’m sick of this corrupt, narcissistic Trump, and I’m pro-Republican primarily.
Where are the mods at.... Originally Posted by Analeese
Which mod would you like to deal with this?
Ok........ so who ever likes pussy and amazing head more than rumors and wrinkled balls, cummmm play with kinky kayla. We need to focus on the ASS at hand or join a cock and ball worshipping site!
#SMDH Originally Posted by Kayla Foxx

Kayla might have the best ass of any provider Ive seen with the exception of the indy korean Ashley

ijs

Free Chung
Anyone wants to get in touch with me, I'll be with Jenny... at 867-5309...
Anyone wants to get in touch with me, I'll be with Jenny... at 867-5309... Originally Posted by Permission Granted
Finally something funny in this thread. Great reference
I may have taken your post wrong and you are defending me for something the person you quoted in the past said about me, but for the record...

....I have never had a ban for anything other than these accumulative infractions over a 6 year period:

1. Unnecessary rudeness (x8)
2. Insulting remarks (x8)
3. Mention of drug use [fucking idiots for dopin’] (x6)
4. Thread hijack (x4)
5. General disrespect to others (x1)
6. Disregarding staff instructions (x1)
7. And my fave - Disrespect to a Staff member (x1)

. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Got any lincks? ^ Those might be fun to read...
Ok........ so who ever likes pussy and amazing head more than rumors and wrinkled balls, cummmm play with kinky kayla. We need to focus on the ASS at hand or join a cock and ball worshipping site!
#SMDH Originally Posted by Kayla Foxx
This lady ^^^^^ does make a valid point.
you mean like the way your buddy "ManSlut" was banned because he was deemed a danger to the community???

stop making up shit..

that is all. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Stick to bullying very young, naive, newbies and I’ll do my thing. If you want to troll I’m way above your level because you actually care about, and actually seem to revel in your standing here.
I'm just here for ad space.

Any ladies reading this today, I'm available if y'all want to have fun.

edit: Kayla has the right idea
I made pancakes too. Aunt Jemima.

Now, will everyone please post their RW contact info in case we ever get banned or disappear for a while and some wanker wants to contact us.
Must be a case of true love between the OP and Chung.

I’ll start.
555-1234
Call anytime at all.
If my mama answers, just ask for
Gilda Hobutt

POB 1
Dallas, TX 90210

I will admit that I miss Chung Tran’s contributions. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
I love pancakes!

I would post my RW contact info, but I actually don't exist! Oh and All my reviews are just a fantasy.
This post is crazy lol
I have nothing to add so here is a perfectly typed question mark for your reviewing pleasure.
?
#FreeChung2018

...before the Super Bowl game, I need to know which way to bet and his superior detective skills have the inside dope (this is why he was banned...ijs)

#FucktardLivesMatterToo
Since Chung has been gone it seems like threads about his infraction are more entertaining than actual reviews..... well except a few.... so lets sum up all the going back and forth, cyber bullying/threats... talk about potential pimps and managed hoes....

And you know your little sister that you love so dear
I fucked her all day for a bottle of beer
So Mr. Lion, you know that ain't right
So whenever you meet the elephant be ready to fight
So the lion jumped up in a helluva rage
Like a young cocksucker full of gage

He let out a roar, tail shot back like a .44
He went through the jungle knocking down trees
Kicking giraffes to their knees
Then he ran up on the elephant talking to the swine
Said, "All right you big, bad muthafucka, it's gonna be your ass or mine!"
The elephant looked at him outta the corner of his eye