ChloeCox 409-656-2234 more excuses than ex-wife

sighzzzzzzz
I think I stepped on Smithlane's toes, and I wanna make a public announcement to personally apologize (already sent him a pm) and put him up on a pedestal! He is the nicest guy, new to eccie and I just want to welcome him. He has been polite to me and hopefully he will call me and make an appointment. Let the bodyslide commence, baby! It's gonna get hot on my table when he walks thru my door, hopefully. I wanna be his first review (hopefully positive). sorry for highjacking the thread, I just wanted to inject a little niceness into this snippy exchange. Let's all just forgive and forget and if you can't be with the provider you want, then enjoy the provider who is waiting in the wings for you.I cannot tell you how many times I have not been able to see a potential client, due to circumstances of whatever. Making a man feel personally rejected is not good for anyone, and as providers we ladies get our share of rejection/comparison/complaint so gentlemen please try to remember it happens to everyone no matter what. It's sort of like dating, there has to be chemistry. Just my two cents, thanks.
Sweets.... You might try starting your own thread to do this instead of hijacking this train wreck.... ijs...
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...thanks ma'am!
Sweets.... You might try starting your own thread to do this instead of hijacking this train wreck.... ijs... Originally Posted by srvfin

Well said!

Folks, this thread has remained reasonably civil. Let's keep it that way.

HID
Where is the fun in that?

18 days for a cancellation thread ... Things must be slow in E TX.
Excellent observation Mr. Pyramider!! This type of thread is a good way to discourage high quality talent from visiting our neck of the woods.
Where is the fun in that?

18 days for a cancellation thread ... Things must be slow in E TX. Originally Posted by pyramider
It's site policy to keep threads open as long as they are active and civil. I would LOVE to shut down this thread. But I'm not supposed to.

Just stop posting and let this animal fall off the first page.

HID

PS If the originator of the thread would send me a PM requesting I shut it down I'll take it into consideration.
Shhhh, don't tell anyone. This thread is dead.

HID
It's site policy to keep threads open as long as they are active and civil. I would LOVE to shut down this thread. But I'm not supposed to. Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
That's right HID, so this ones reopened. Do me a favor, if the other one got closed lets reopen it too. Shutting down discussion topics on a discussion forum just never seemed to make sense to the guy who gave us this place.

If there's drama, my staff will steer it in the right direction but what we won't do is try to silence everyone by stopping a thread in its tracks. Encouraging participation and keeping things from falling apart is ALWAYS the preferred method to basically telling everyone to shut up.
BBOOOOOOOHAHAHAHA ...

you know how you cant help but to have a song stuck in your head and you know you cant stand it....
thats what she does for me...
cant stand it but cant help watching the take off and explosion
nayyyyy who
sorry about that..good luck in the future!
Why is this way old thread always being bumped by providers... It's months old.