One of the funniest things about this forum……

did he ask the two guy survey what Union they were in?
  • Old-T
  • 11-20-2015, 07:13 AM
Your "candle" blew out long ago.

But like most Obaminable apologists on here you struggle to explain the unexplainable and unimaginable ...... which is that candidates for the Presidency would chime in with a sitting President and ridicule U.S. citizens in a condescending and dismissive manner and tone.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Temper temper little Lexi! You really are getting yourself tied into quite a knot now. Feeling flushed and light headed, are you? Why don't you be a good little boy and sit down on a chair and hug your security blanket for a little while. You will feel better soon.

You are acting like a four year old with a temper tantrum so I will treat you that way. You want to pretend you are an adult but you apply the selective "logic" of a spoiled rotten kid who wants to stay up and watch more cartoons. What do you suggest I had vetted? Should I asked the person "did you really think that about Bernie?" Or should I have water boarded him to confirm it? You are a dumb RWW who gets his feelings hut when someone points out that Saint Teddy has some warts. Oh, poor little Lexi doesn't like it when people talk bad about his hero. Tell me, do you have a T. Cruz jersey you wear to bed?

You have no clue what you are talking about little man. DC politics is a lot different than your Boss Hogg local town hall that doubles as a car wash. And while the Fox cameraman you accuse of being an illegal alien wears a lot better clothes than your ripped overalls, that really isn't a good reason to hate on him. By the way, did you crosscheck your observation that he's an illegal?

Your jealousy for your betters shows in each post you make. An when I do my best to educate you what life in the real world is like you cover your ears and run like a scared kid who doesn't want to hear the truth. No go to your room and let the grownups talk little Lexi.
  • Old-T
  • 11-20-2015, 07:31 AM
did he ask the two guy survey what Union they were in? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Try reading for comprehension.

I already stated that I did not survey anyone.

And are you letting your homophobia show through now?

Rather interesting--a cameraman doesn't like your hero Saint Teddy so you question his sexual preferences? That is something I would expect of a Taliban mindset. Why didn't you let us know your religio-political persuasion before? We could have chipped in and gotten you a new Quran for your birthday.
Try reading for comprehension.

I already stated that I did not survey anyone.

And are you letting your homophobia show through now?

Rather interesting--a cameraman doesn't like your hero Saint Teddy so you question his sexual preferences? That is something I would expect of a Taliban mindset. Why didn't you let us know your religio-political persuasion before? We could have chipped in and gotten you a new Quran for your birthday. Originally Posted by Old-T
what? im totally confused by your post

oh wait,., you see union and think of butt f-ing...now that is perverted..is that top of mind for you?.

union, labor union, as in amalgamated cable carriers international or whatever you dolt

talk about comprehension
Why is their union affiliation, if any, an issue?
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2015, 07:46 AM
did he ask the two guy survey what Union they were in? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Please tell us how that pertains to one talking about what a complete and utter user Teddy Cruz is in the Fox Camera crew guys view and the Old man commentary on the CNBC guys take on Bernie.

Were you struggling to turn every post back to the Syrian Refugee political football? Is that wtf you were trying to do?

You come up with 9k yet? I know LL can't but I thought you might be able to scratch up some cash.

The FOX guys about Ted Cruz: “In a city full of swollen heads he sets a new standard for ‘giant sized’, and for being an asshole to anyone he doesn’t think can do him a favor.”

The CNBC guys about Bernie Sanders: “Every time he is late I wonder if his staff is looking for a new box of Depends.”
Originally Posted by Old-T
simple,

I'd think most union ppl vote dim...as dims vote for themselves

so attitudes and biases are reflected in comments

but the whole point is, to glean any real knowledge by hearing some guy bitch and pass it off as especially revelatory is beyond dumb
  • Old-T
  • 11-20-2015, 08:03 AM
So now you think the litmus test for being a dem is whether they bow down to Saint Teddy or not? If they recognize Teddy for the lout he is, they must be democrats, so therefore they must belong to a union?

By the way, how much did your nose grow when you pretended your post was about a labor union? Even by the low standards of this board that was a poor lie on your part. You can do better than that.
So now you think the litmus test for being a dem is whether they bow down to Saint Teddy or not? If they recognize Teddy for the lout he is, they must be democrats, so therefore they must belong to a union?

By the way, how much did your nose grow when you pretended your post was about a labor union? Even by the low standards of this board that was a poor lie on your part. You can do better than that. Originally Posted by Old-T
I refuse to converse further with you when are either this stupid or such a total fraud concerning the union thing...you are beyond redemption

this really calls into question your "revelation"

i'll let the American people decide
  • Old-T
  • 11-20-2015, 08:17 AM
I refuse to converse further with you when are either this stupid or such a total fraud concerning the union thing...you are beyond redemption

i'll let the American people decide Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Translation: "Oops! I was caught. I better declare victory and slink away."

i'll let the American people decide Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Translation: "Oops! I was caught. I better declare victory and slink away."
Originally Posted by Old-T
my stars you are a fool
  • Old-T
  • 11-20-2015, 08:33 AM
Amazing.
Might as well make a useless thread, useful...

• Old-T
  • 11-20-2015, 09:23 AM
IIFFy, we can always count on you to use the most bandwidth to say the least value. You are if nothing else, consistent.
sometimes I wonder if posters here really believe the crap the say, then I see that Carson and Trump lead the Republican polls. . . so yea, these racist, backwards ass bigots believe it.

that's what reasonable people are fighting against, these grotesque buffoons, comparing refugees to rabid dogs etc etc etc.