Leaving the Business

Don't leave Alyssa I was planning on seeing you soon.
kind of weird she retires here yesterday and starts advertizing somewhere else the same day.

Originally Posted by tbone2u
That seems like a vaild point to me. Why say you retire on this board and then post an ad the same day on another local site?
Then why tell guys you are "retiring"? Retiring is one thing, moving is another. I'm not sure any of what you have told us is true. If someone DID do what you say then I am sorry but so far I find it hard to believe what you say......any of it Originally Posted by tbone2u
+1
+1 Originally Posted by ibechill
+2.

That seems like a vaild point to me. Why say you retire on this board and then post an ad the same day on another local site? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Precisely.
Here we go..... Here comes Tbone wanting to pick a bone Here comes Brooke aka (IF YOU ARE NEW I WILL EAT YOUR ASS UP AND CALL YOU OUT IF YOU POST ANY THING) I posted to go to Dallas in the early Evening and Decided it was not a smart thing to do .
IF i can't figure out my own city..Why go to another one ! AFTER that i posted here ,AFTER that CIVIL BARRISTER called me so what he said made alot of since and i decided to stay!!! So for the GENTS that know me you know where to find me .
I am finished will not participate back in forth ,clarifying myself next it will be ugh i ate oatmeal for breakfast brushed my teeth masturbated, ewh .....DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!
i ate oatmeal for breakfast brushed my teeth masturbated, Originally Posted by alyssa32
Hey, y'all...cyberfriends of mine (for what it matters) I completely understand the impulse toward cynicism and aversion to getting played for a sucker yet again.

But when we go cynical we become the ultimate losers; we lose joy.

Why don't we give Alyssa the benefit of the doubt and believe that she got all spun around by noxious events there for a while, couldn't decide whether to shit or go blind? I've been there and I bet at least some of you have too.

Cut her slack now...if she's a conniver she will definitely put that on display somewhere along the line. Character will always out. If/when that happens I'll join y'all in doubling down on the abuse..
...ugh i ate oatmeal for breakfast brushed my teeth masturbated, ewh .....DRAMA!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by alyssa32
LOL WUT?!

TMI, darling.

What you decide to do with your own oatmeal (along with your preferred "masturbatory practices") is between you and the bowl, LOL!
Now in days, a lady has to raise her rate if she wants to carry lots of ammo

So I now accept .40 and .45 ammo in place of subway giftcards Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
.45ACP because shooting twice is silly.........
Hey, y'all...cyberfriends of mine (for what it matters) I completely understand the impulse toward cynicism and aversion to getting played for a sucker yet again.

But when we go cynical we become the ultimate losers; we lose joy...Cut her slack now...if she's a conniver she will definitely put that on display somewhere along the line. Character will always out. If/when that happens I'll join y'all in doubling down on the abuse.. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Hmmm...M'kay?

Don, have you read the following threAD by chance? See here: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=40346
No TBONE , I thought maybe of going out of town would help ,to Dallas but I am staying Put. After talking with Holly I will see Gents with provider oks as well as p411
So blow pop can i still make it on your list?
Thanks all for the replies , It is not fun being new at this, Live and Learn then meet Holly! Originally Posted by alyssa32
I think we can arrange an audition.

And don't the grief you get from some folks get you down. It makes them look bad... not you.
Hmmm...M'kay?

Don, have you read the following threAD by chance? See here: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=40346 Originally Posted by smokey

Naw, I didn't know about that, smokey. Thanks. It does help me understand the reason for skepticism.

But I have always been more Opie than Barney Fife and - for now - I'll buy her tale of woe. I believe it happened. I also believe it's totally within her capacity to take the necessary steps to prevent a recurrence...or she can choose to be a bedraggled lifer victim.

Got that Alyssa? Butch up. Heel yourself! Take shit from nobody.
For what its worth, I did call her after I saw her post and had a LONG talk about what was going on with her. I made a few suggestions. I hoped it did some good.

I believed her when she talked about her escape; and I believed her when I spoke with her last evening.

I haven't seen her YET, but her reviews were always good.

I plan on setting something up with her shortly.

It is much easier to DUMP on someone then give them a chance.

Like Don t says - time will tell.
But I suspect if it turns out on her side of the line, NONE of the people who jumped her shit will come back and say anything....well, I will take that back.

I know TBONE2U would be the first to say he made a mistake - because he is an upstanding guy.
Welcome back! lol

Screen hard and have fun!!! Don't let anyone stress you out.
FWIW, CB, if Alyssa turns out to be "on the level," I'll gladly give her kudos.

Of course, she'll need to return to "active duty" first.

Additionally, she really needs to get her advertising strategy "squared away," and cease all the mixed messages and tomfoolery.