MSOG?

Do not encourage him SES, if ya know what's good for you!
Hey did not ask for a photo of my taint like someone I know.
If my memory serves me correctly, I no longer need a photo.
I love how asking a question about if others felt a 90 minute session without even naming the lady became "berating a provider".
As a provider i have a policy i goo by. Originally Posted by missblue
LOL....Usually it is the guy that provides the goo.

I offer MSOG, but honestly most guys don't/can't. They really want to, but I think I just wear them out. Lol Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I am glad you said that. From the way guys like to brag about that, you would think EVERYONE does MSOG, has a 9" dick and can part his hair with his tongue.
I love how asking a question about if others felt a 90 minute session without even naming the lady became "tainting a provider". Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
It was an honest mistake. I am glad to help.

Hell, after three minutes most of us just want a nap.
  • Zx
  • 11-10-2012, 10:34 AM
I say it is your time...pop till ya drop!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
let's rock!
I am glad you said that. From the way guys like to brag about that, you would think EVERYONE does MSOG, has a 9" dick and can part his hair with his tongue. Originally Posted by yourself
You mean everyone can't? Suddenly i feel very alone ;-(

To the OP. If your like me and she's getting off 14 times in 90 minutes (of course i believe her!) then your entitled as well.
Is 5 times to many?
Thank you all. Great feed back.
The only thing is being a double come on
Where do I go from here.
No MSOG, no money from me. It only leads to frustration.

It is a loss because the dick wants what the dicks wants, and there are some gorgeous ladies with a policy of only 1 shot per hour. I for one would love to see Shelby Lynn and other gorgeous ladies with a one shot policy but it would only lead to frustration.

I hope they will expand their menu... or more realistic I guess wait to grow older so that MSOG is no longer an issue...

I still remember a session with ChaseDFW back in the day when I was hard and ready to go with about 10 minutes remaining in a session... I was going to deny her attention to stay within the allotted time and she said "don't worry". Sure enough... she took care of me in less than 10 minutes...

For now I will stick to MSOG lovers... They are the best!
Chase was one of Dallas' best. Wish she would make a comeback from wherever she is today
quote----For now I will stick to MSOG lovers... They are the best!
Well, not to get too technical, but if the hobbyist is paying for time only as the ads say, then he should get the full benefit throughout the session. However, if he's only paying for services -- legal problem? -- then not. I don't think you can say the hobbyist is only paying for the provider's time if he's paying a piece rate.
Why stop with one......How does one know if they can or cant have MSOG unless they are trying and pushing their limits............When you bring your Cock to me, its mine for our playtime and Im not letting go tell I do my damnest to drain you dry...Slurp