Can we match the ladies from Dallas with the clients west of Dallas (mid-cities/FW)?

Ahhhh. The legendary little miss. Miss you baby. Please come back to us !!!!!
As a tarrant county guy I completely agree with the op. Miss out on a lot of playtime because of the hour drive out and back to Dallas.
No need to go all the way to dallas, plenty of mid cities ladies. However without a place to advertise specifically we have to choose between dallas or fort worth. Boo!
No need to go all the way to dallas, plenty of mid cities ladies. However without a place to advertise specifically we have to choose between dallas or fort worth. Boo! Originally Posted by Rose Vintage
Precisely...advertise her! Any n all ladies (Dallas/FW) r welcomed. If from Dallas, let us know of ur intent to set up shop west of big D (please provide general in-place location, day, n hours), n solicit pre-booking...it's that simple. Mid-cities/FW ladies can do the same.

It would b helpful to state donation rates (specials?).

Thank u all for posting...lets make this work.
I live in south fort worth and most of the ladies i see are in far north dallas. that's like an hour drive for me! (well worth it tho ) so i always have to plan ahead to avoid traffic so i won't be late (i had to get a toll tag just for this hobby, lol). If i want something now and quick, i have to resort back to BP which i don't like because they are unreliable (would prefer to stick with u lovely ECCIE ladies). There are a few ladies here in fort worth that i think have potential that i am soon willing to consider, but yes the majority are quite a distance away.
No need to go all the way to dallas, plenty of mid cities ladies. However without a place to advertise specifically we have to choose between dallas or fort worth. Boo! Originally Posted by Rose Vintage
I'd suggest a general guideline of posting in the city forum that corresponds to the county you're in. The loophole is that you can do incalls in Euless and say you'll do outcalls to Dallas and qualify for ads in both.

Whichever place you advertise, I even more strongly suggest that your subject line, or at worst, the first few lines of your ad, identify how your ad qualifies for the forum, e.g., "Incall in NRH, outcalls throughout DFW," I know I'm not alone in saying that if I open an ad in the Fort Worth forum and see nothing that explicitly tells me she's in, or available in, Tarrant County, I move on. Location, location, location: No matter how hot you are, what you'll do, or what specials you offer, I have to know whether we are geographically compatible. All the other stuff doesn't matter if we're not.
Hi guys, I have my place in a quiet neighborhood west of 360 and 183. I hope to see you soon all my Fort Worth guys, only 28 min away.

Besos!
Hi guys, I have my place in a quiet neighborhood west of 360 and 183. I hope to see you soon all my Fort Worth guys, only 28 min away.

Besos! Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
I think I'd drive 100 miles to see you babe.
If any ladies out that way want to share an incall here and there I would be in Originally Posted by LittleMiss
Ooo...I'm looking forward to the day you get that worked out
I really enjoy being in the MidCities area, I'm always told it's a very convenient location, But I have thought about going more west into Ft. Worth to visit, just not sure if there would be much interest Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
I can assure you there is interest!
  • Alfa
  • 10-16-2015, 04:39 PM
Count me in....I just moved here and learning my way around.I would love to find some providers in a private location closer to Fossil Creek.
I am in! Hate the lack of friends in the mid-cities!
I so agree.