Hotels in Lafayette

The difference is OG doesn't do any posts for me, i post all my posts myself.
I am not hurting for clients and don't go around repeating myself and creating the same threADs over and over.

Your point turd-dog?
Well dog you spend long hours deep inside someone you can read minds after awhile lol
That ninja guy is her stalker. He follows her every post, review, and apparently only fucks this particular hooker. Originally Posted by albundy
Most pussy whipped man on the earth then. I've never seen anything like it.
Sure is a lot of hate in Louisianna... And I prefer the term White Knight to stalker lol...

And on a side note GO HOGS!!!

Extended Stay are good motels.

David, it's good enough to be whooped by I assure you lol
Anybody else get PMs from Lolahhhh about staying out of her business and taking this off board with insults? Or am I the lucky one?
I wonder if she was brave enough to do that to ~P? Lol
I'm sorry Kati, you do not have to take that abuse. Us ladies around here stick together. Such a shame Lolahhhhh is doing that....smh
/ Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
I can not hear you over the sound of my awesomeness!!!!
I'm sorry Kati, you do not have to take that abuse. Us ladies around here stick together. Such a shame Lolahhhhh is doing that....smh Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Aww, thanks ~P!

I think it's just the immature girl in her showing. I mean, she told me I looked like a pig.
Obviously you can or you wouldn't have taken the time to change my quote lol...

It's amazing that both the people who got on another people's thread talking trash are the ones that said

We don't do drama in Louisianna lmao.

A new girl comes into town and has a little success and here come the claws.

Wow...

Also Lolahhh I would try the comfort inn and suites just to stay on topic.
Aww, thanks ~P!

I think it's just the immature girl in her showing. I mean, she told me I looked like a pig. Originally Posted by KatiforYou
Wow, that's cold. I will say several guys from Louisianna have pm'd since you posted that agreeing with it.

I myself disagree I think your a lovely woman...
Wow, that's cold. I will say several guys from Louisianna have pm'd since you posted that agreeing with it.

I myself disagree I think your a lovely woman... Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Aww, that sucks for them, but honestly the Louisiana gents are just that, gents, so I doubt this is true! :-) But you know, if your going to call someone a pig... Don't make it seem like pot calling kettle... Teehee

WHY would they PM YOU? You didn't send me a PM calling me a pig, or did you?
Well Ms Kati if he/she considers you a pig this old boar finds your curly tail quite lovely.
Surprised the mods haven't closed this thread.
Think of this area as like the old folks home, or retirement community. Anything that still has a strong pulse scares them.

Now get off our lawn...............I'll get the hose....I'll spray you..now go own, git!