Smart Marketing? BMW Pre-Owned

Until now, never considered leasing, but this puts a whole new face on the lease vs. buy option.

Not having purchased a BMW - are they all inclusive, or can the options kill you?
Holy Schitt! How old is that gal?? {Gulp!}

Maybe it's just me but I'll bet she's still got that new-car smell.

If you haven't noticed, or been paying attention, the BMW -vs- Audi battle has been an epic one of late. It's been especially evident in their ad campaigns; almost like political opponents mud-slinging.

Me personally, I have a soft spot for Audis. Test drove one of their new sports cars,and they kick ass.
Until now, never considered leasing, but this puts a whole new face on the lease vs. buy option.

Not having purchased a BMW - are they all inclusive, or can the options kill you? Originally Posted by CyberProf
BMW is a HDH. Whether it is worth the price depends on whats important to you;

1. Driving a BMW, or driving 3 or 4 other makes/models for the price of one BMW.

2. The pleasure you get from knowing that people who can't afford a BMW know that you drive a BMW or .... the pleasure you get from driving a car you bought because it did everything you actually wanted not what the marketing department and Mens Magazine told you that you wanted.

3. High Maintainance, but with the satisfaction of knowing you can afford it .... or Low maintainence, comfortable ride , affordability, and a ride that just gets better with mileage.

I did my research, because I love cars. I want to know what's UNDER the hood. All I have to say is...Tou'che. BMW has this one hands down.
bmw wins because of the maintenance plan. no other oem can touch them. i think they are the best bang for your buck...used or new. all others, will catch you in service interval expenses where you basically pay that up front with the slightly higher cost of a bmw.

look at a mercedes c class and bmw 3 series....same engines, bell and whistles. to each is own though. i used to want the 7 series but now my taste buds have swapped to pure luxury and on the S class.
daphne.....i am a smooth ride darling.
Well... for once I'm speechless..
Always check under the hood.
I think the last car I would want to buy is a used BMW.

Most places will turn you away for repairs and if you are lucky enough to find someone to work on it ...you wont get out of there for under $1200 .

I'd fuck the girl, but the Beemer would fuck me.