Panty sniffing.

Dorthy

I would smell your used panties any day of the week.
OMG go for it.Take those draws & sniff. Jesus I'd love to be in your situation.I'm usually up all night alone.She'll Just pop out the shower naked & who know what would happen.Jesus,talk about a fantasy. Originally Posted by kirbykirby
Kirby, I think I'll take your advice. I might have the opportunity again Saturday. Not the panties though. But maybe I'll jack a little with the bullet, maybe a little lick. We'll see.
Dorthy

I would smell your used panties any day of the week. Originally Posted by CoonAssinLa
Kiss
I admit it I'm a panty sniffer. I've been sneaking around sniffing and even licking and tasting women's panties since I was prob 14 or so. Pheromones get trapped in panties and I love the smell of women's pheromones. I don't really see the big deal. If you eat pussy and ass, panties collect all the smells from that pussy and ass...
I suggest you have second thoughts about that CAL. I'd have to have a gas mask before I'd get anywhere near DM's panties. I hear when she goes fishing no one can tell if it's the ocean they smell or her panties.
I suggest you have second thoughts about that CAL. I'd have to have a gas mask before I'd get anywhere near DM's panties. I hear when she goes fishing no one can tell if it's the ocean they smell or her panties. Originally Posted by umpire1974
Dude leave me the fuck alone I don't even fucking know you & you keep fucking following me on every god damn thread wtf is your fucking problem
So Have you told your friends wife that you like her panties and think shes hot. You should , you might get some nookie.
So Have you told your friends wife that you like her panties and think shes hot. You should , you might get some nookie. Originally Posted by pickupkid
Umm no, that wouldn't work out lol.
Hey, Kirby! Check it out, man!

I can understand the desire; there is nothing like the natural smell of pussy. I have to get mine in the flesh, though; smell has to be followed by taste. The scent makes my tongue hard.
Hey, Kirby! Check it out, man!

Originally Posted by albundy
How do you know that wasn't up her husband's ass at one point? I mean ya never know, lol.

Jim
^^^

She's not married and her dad would never allow a guy in their house. It's just been in her. I'm quite certain.
Ha ha good job man lol..