The Waco Kid

what clown started this thread? lol should i change my profile again so you aren't confused?

] Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Figured what FIFY means yet chimp chump? Yah, like you were the first to think of that LMAO
Waco, LittleEva doesn't need help looking stupid.
Waco, LittleEva doesn't need help looking stupid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
FYI the whining kid picked a poor time to pull his stunt, the forum was rather dead over the weekend. Lots of the threads were not commented on. His last comment did not have BANNED on it, then it did. If he wanted to make it look authentic he should have made a new comment then wrote in red like the mods do then it would have been more authentic. You fuckers aren't as smart as you think you are.
FYI the whining kid picked a poor time to pull his stunt, the forum was rather dead over the weekend. Lots of the threads were not commented on. His last comment did not have BANNED on it, then it did. If he wanted to make it look authentic he should have made a new comment then wrote in red like the mods do then it would have been more authentic. You fuckers aren't as smart as you think you are. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
and yet EVA the Einstein chimp fell for it. you started a a thread for the sole purpose of showing the forum you though i'd been banned.

keep making excuses chimp. who's not as smart as he thinks now?
Enjoy your vacation !!!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
This thread is only beaten by BigTitIdiot's "poll" thread for the ...

..............."Revealing Stupidity Award"!

But it's not surprising when when one uses "big" in their handles!
dindu nuffin except make a chimp out of EVA.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Putting banned under your handle and pretending to be banned, is fucking stupid, and just about on par with what I would expect to pass for inventive, by a fucking idiot like you. You made yourself look like a monkey, dumbass.
and yet EVA the Einstein chimp fell for it. you started a a thread for the sole purpose of showing the forum you though i'd been banned.

keep making excuses chimp. who's not as smart as he thinks now? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Really? Has anyone explained what FIFY means chimp chump? If someone explains something to you it doesn't penetrate your thick skull You are as stupid as dull knife.
  • DSK
  • 12-01-2015, 07:34 AM
FYI the whining kid picked a poor time to pull his stunt, the forum was rather dead over the weekend. Lots of the threads were not commented on. His last comment did not have BANNED on it, then it did. If he wanted to make it look authentic he should have made a new comment then wrote in red like the mods do then it would have been more authentic. You fuckers aren't as smart as you think you are. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you are pulling a prank on us to make us believe you are stupid, it is working very well.
If you are pulling a prank on us to make us believe you are stupid, it is working very well. Originally Posted by DSK
You put yourself in the same "us" as WaKKKo KKKid, SLOBBRIN, LLephantMan and Gey Rey?

I thought you WERE them!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaa!
If you are pulling a prank on us to make us believe you are stupid, it is working very well. Originally Posted by DSK
I don't need a prank, the kid has already made you look stupid, Really you were stupid before this he just highlighted it. Like shooting fish in a barrel.
  • DSK
  • 12-01-2015, 07:51 AM
You put yourself in the same "us" as WaKKKo KKKid, SLOBBRIN, LLephantMan and Gey Rey?

I thought you WERE them!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaa! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You think I'm lots of different people!!
  • DSK
  • 12-01-2015, 07:52 AM
I don't need a prank, the kid has already made you look stupid, Really you were stupid before this he just highlighted it. Like shooting fish in a barrel. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Now you are highlighting the truth of COG that you don't need help looking stupid - you do a great job on your own.
Now you are highlighting the truth of COG that you don't need help looking stupid - you do a great job on your own. Originally Posted by DSK
Don't rely on dull knife too much, if you say something he disagrees with he will call you stupid. It is his MO..
You think I'm lots of different people!! Originally Posted by DSK
We all know you are, JL/HK/BJ/DBD/UH

DIPSHIT!
  • DSK
  • 12-01-2015, 04:49 PM
We all know you are, JL/HK/BJ/DBD/UH

DIPSHIT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are wrong, so FUCK OFF!!

I invite everyone to instant message those people listed - they can prove they aren't me.