Fred Hampton Assasinated 50 Years Ago

that's a good one. the brother of Evers endorses Trump.

that'll have the libs in a tizzy...

I believe, Loretta King, daughter of Civil Rights Martin King Jr. also endorsed Trump. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Please get all your facts straight:
1. There is no Loretta King. Coretta was his wife.
2. It was his niece, Alveda who supported Trump.
3. His daughter, Dr. Bernice King, supported a criminal justice reform bill signed by Trump, which also had bipartisan support.
4. That same Dr. Bernice King spoke out, along with her brother, against Trump in 2018.

Just shows how much attention some of you truly pay to events, especially those affecting people not like yourselves.
3. His daughter, Dr. Bernice King, supported a criminal justice reform bill signed by Trump, which also had bipartisan support.
4. That same Dr. Bernice King spoke out, along with her brother, against Trump in 2018.

Just shows how much attention some of you truly pay to events, especially those affecting people not like yourselves. Originally Posted by papadee
There it is!!

Get that shit outta here!

And fuck fred!

Just shows how much attention some of you truly pay to events, especially those affecting people not like yourselves. Originally Posted by papadee

whoops, I got the name wrong. my bad, I was posting from memory. oh btw, it was alveda.
There it is!!

Get that shit outta here!

And fuck fred! Originally Posted by winn dixie

why do you want to fuck fred?