California Cops beat the snot out of some drunk guy outside a bar

• LNK
  • 09-04-2013, 09:33 AM
Wow, you guys really know how to derail a thread. Can we just keep the posts to the subject matter? I mean, I know you guys hate each others guts, but wow. Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp
Surely you jest.

If you want threads to have a little more discussion before degenerating into schoolyard name-calling, post your stuff in the Sandbox instead of here. The mods will do something about it there.

They don't really hate each other, they just see the other's handle and instantly regress to elementary school taunting. I don't think they even read each other's posts any more.

And your link doesn't work anymore, BTW.
Surely you jest.

If you want threads to have a little more discussion before degenerating into schoolyard name-calling, post your stuff in the Sandbox instead of here. The mods will do something about it there.

They don't really hate each other, they just see the other's handle and instantly regress to elementary school taunting. I don't think they even read each other's posts any more.

And your link doesn't work anymore, BTW. Originally Posted by LNK
Yea the youtube video got too much traffic apparently and they pulled it. Oh wells..
If you want threads to have a little more discussion before degenerating into schoolyard name-calling, post your stuff in the Sandbox instead of here. The mods will do something about it there. Originally Posted by LNK
but where's the fun in that?
Keep flinging feces, tranny fucker. Originally Posted by ExNYer

That's your specialty, you racist, dick-licking Yankee mick.

That's your specialty, you racist, dick-licking Yankee mick.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh, that's right. I forgot your specialty was eating them, not flinging them.

I should have remembered all those lovely pictures Yssup posted that cleared up that issue.
I should have remembered all those lovely pictures Yssup posted that cleared up that issue. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Precisely, you racist, dick-licking Yankee mick! But you're too ignorant to remember anything.
Precisely, you racist, dick-licking Yankee mick! But you're too ignorant to remember anything. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So, you don't even deny those were pictures of you eating?

Interesting...
So, you don't even deny those were pictures of you eating?

Interesting... Originally Posted by ExNYer
Wrong again, you ignorant, racist, dick-licking Yankee mick. You somehow managed to correctly identify the pictures as belonging to the dumb-fuck golem jackass' personal documentary collection of its personal deviant exploits, but beyond that you remain an ignorant, racist, dick-licking Yankee mick.
Wrong again, you ignorant, racist, dick-licking Yankee mick. You somehow managed to correctly identify the pictures as belonging to the dumb-fuck golem jackass' personal documentary collection of its personal deviant exploits, but beyond that you remain an ignorant, racist, dick-licking Yankee mick. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Bon appetit.
Wow, you guys really know how to derail a thread. Can we just keep the posts to the subject matter? I mean, I know you guys hate each others guts, but wow. Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp
If you enjoy discussion you might want to try the Delphi Forums. Some of the forums get pretty deep, especially the religious forums.

http://www.delphiforums.com/dp-curre...query=politics
If you enjoy discussion you might want to try the Delphi Forums. Some of the forums get pretty deep, especially the religious forums.

http://www.delphiforums.com/dp-curre...query=politics Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
I couldn't find the provider ads or there ....or the showcases