Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Does this board have a 500 message limit on threads like others does?
Does this board have a 500 message limit on threads like others does? Originally Posted by Brian7772
There is a thread in an Austin forum that has over 4000 replies, so this could go on for a while.
I made it lol
I would never be sooo lucky!!!!
Ohhh I want in...free time with a pretty lady..........Woman if I win im getting you drunk and soooo taking advantage of you.......wink

I wish you men stop posting, Im trying to win here.
I'm guessing a mod is going to win this one.

TopCat
Wow, so if I understand correctly the objetive is post and nobody else posts for 24 hours and you win a free session.

I agree, this thread could go forever becoming the ultimate ThreAD. Unless of course..... we take extreme measures so for the next 24 hours......

You been warned!!!
Originally Posted by Toreador_one
my farts are deadly.
Ohhh I want in...free time with a pretty lady..........Woman if I win im getting you drunk and soooo taking advantage of you.......wink

I wish you men stop posting, Im trying to win here. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
lisa.lisa quit pussy blocking Dammit!!!

Now i gotta post again!!!
This will be a never ending thread, but I doubt it will overtake slap yo momma.
The force is strong with me gotta win
lisa.lisa quit pussy blocking Dammit!!!

Now i gotta post again!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Pussy blocking now that's funny shit I don't care who ya are lol
  • Trey
  • 10-23-2010, 10:54 AM
This will be a never ending thread, but I doubt it will overtake slap yo momma. Originally Posted by Killersalt

No one but miss Ava Love herself could out do slap you mama. She tried yesterday that fried egg in her head posted an instant classic. But the mods they knew it was destiny for that post to out do SYM thread so they removed the whole thing.
No one but miss Ava Love herself could out do slap you mama. She tried yesterday that fried egg in her head posted an instant classic. But the mods they knew it was destiny for that post to out do SYM thread so they removed the whole thing. Originally Posted by trey
Yeah, I was wondering why they got rid of that thread. It was a gem. =)
If you guys want to find out where Max ends up on the list, you'd better stop posting. Yeah, that'll happen.
The next person to post on this thread is tacitly admitting that they participate in illicit activities and will testify to it in a court of law.