Review I corn hole'd Von Spieler - with pictures!

Not a troll post, just some friendly rimming. It is just something guys do. The funny is the parody of a legit review with meme type visuals but yes, it will likely be sandbox bound eventually....at least it's not a threAd Originally Posted by bored@home
FIFY
No shit. One Fucktard posts something neutral or negative about you and the White Knights come out with pitchforks, tar, feathers, and a rail to run the guy out of town yet I get used like the drunk cheerleader who fell asleep at a football team party with slubby and nothing but crickets.

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
What can i say? But love you guys. Hell ive got a bad review and yes all the tara haters come out. But ive seen two very well know guys today alone from this review. So go fiqured i don't know either. Lol
My thoughts:

1) QUACK !!!
2) Does the 'Slore' offer review specials?
3) I'm allergic to butter, is the slut whore ok with the imitation shit?
4) Really !VI!, we gotta explain this shit to ya?
5) Really Tara-Fake Slore, you gotta turn everything into 'it's all about you' drama??!!
6) Awesome review, laughed my ass off!!
My thoughts:

1) QUACK !!!
2) Does the 'Slore' offer review specials?
3) I'm allergic to butter, is the slut whore ok with the imitation shit?
4) Really !VI!, we gotta explain this shit to ya?
5) Really Tara-Fake Slore, you gotta turn everything into 'it's all about you' drama??!!
6) Awesome review, laughed my ass off!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Really nasty manslut, always gotta find me huh? Took you what 2 hrs this time. Your slacking oldie.
Really nasty manslut, always gotta find me huh? Took you what 2 hrs this time. Your slacking oldie. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Put the shovel down....
After manslut dose first since he started it. Lol
Great. My humorous thread about Von has officially been hijacked and turned into another drama thread.

Von needs to up his rates...
Posted by goofy11 -Von needs to up his rates...
WTF I was supposed to charge?

Von,

500 roses - 1 hour
Donkey Punch - 300 extra

50 roses discount for bringing you a pack of TicTacs
I would see him.. but I just can't bring myself to cough up the extra .50 he is asking for now. I swear..one good review and they get GoldenAssSyndrome.
Hahahaha. Hey, a new acronym! He has G.A.S.!

I would see him.. but I just can't bring myself to cough up the extra .50 he is asking for now. I swear..one good review and they get GoldenAssSyndrome. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Von,

500 roses - 1 hour
Donkey Punch - 300 extra

50 roses discount for bringing you a pack of TicTacs Originally Posted by hedster
If any anybody want to take their anger and frustration out on the mod here your chance !!! Lol
You guys are surprising me, last i saw him he had a will give it up for a burrito...you guys are getting upcharged.
Von, do you look cuter with something in your mouth?