Who is Austin hottest and best provider?

I was smitten, bitten and spitten by Alexxis of San Antonio -- several times! Beautiful girl with awesome skills.

But I reiterate (again and again) that this is an extremely subjective subject -- the best and hottest is the one you're with now, guys -- you really want to say otherwise and expect the good kind of fireworks?

Like Vyt so brilliantly mentioned before the fan got all stanky, it's hard to qualify a "who's the fairest of them all" thread.

Ladies, you're ALL gorgeous, hot and make me want to jizz in my pants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

(Couldn't hep mahsef!)
  • Paven
  • 03-18-2011, 05:26 PM
To the OP I would suggest that you browse our Showcase section, pick someone that you fancy and read up on her reviews. That would probably be best as we have no idea what type of lady you find attractive.
Ladies, you're ALL gorgeous Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, I would apply that adjective to all the ladies I have seen. Of course, as others have also mentioned, I do not have the time, the inclination, nor other prerequisites to be able to speak for all the ladies.
  • ztonk
  • 03-18-2011, 05:37 PM
To the OP I would suggest that you browse our Showcase section, pick someone that you fancy and read up on her reviews. That would probably be best as we have no idea what type of lady you find attractive. Originally Posted by Paven
In addition, consider paying for a month of Premium Access on the site and read the reviews. You'll most likely find one or two guys who have the same taste in women, and can PM them with questions.

I have lots of favorites...

z
My suggestion to the OP is to give a physical description of what he perceives to be hot and that will narrow the suggestions to his particular liking.
Otherwise it's just a bunch of subjective bantering, provider advertising and White Knight crusading.

As I particularly love Fit, Young, Beautiful, Exotic and Petite. I would have to say Asian Sovanna and Tina Latina based upon personal past experience.

That being said I did a doubles with Maxeen and Wicked Heather three years back just before she took a personal break from the hobby.

That evening they were pretty damn Hot in my book as they satisfied every desire I could come up with. Also the most laughs I ever had in a session.

Imaging beautiful and feminine Maxeen running around the room giggling while wearing and swinging a .... Oh never mind. I digress.

The guy who might pick Alexxis of SA will likely have totally different recommendations.

OP what in particular floats Your boat?
One vote for Paven - it is a unique experience.
My suggestion to the OP is to give a physical description of what he perceives to be hot and that will narrow the suggestions to his particular liking.
Otherwise it's just a bunch of subjective bantering, provider advertising and White Knight crusading.

As I particularly love Fit, Young, Beautiful, Exotic and Petite. I would have to say Asian Sovanna and Tina Latina based upon personal past experience.

That being said I did a doubles with Maxeen and Wicked Heather three years back just before she took a break from the hobby. That evening they were pretty damn Hot.

The guy who loves Alexis of Texas will have different recommendations.

OP what in particular floats Your boat? Originally Posted by Codybeast
Actually, I prefer 'em fit and petite, trending more to stringbeans than anything else. Especially if they're 5-9 or taller. (I love a girl I can go up on!) And young? Well most all of them are young to me and the ones who aren't are usually ... well ... dead! But I have had a few encounters that were just indescribably hot. Just goes to show that you never know WHO you're going to be slain by unless you stick your toe in the water ... and your tongue up someone's, er ...

So, amigo, start sticking and bring US some recommendations!
someone just reminded me of Maria of Waco. HOT!!!

Ella of Austin HOT & regarded as one of the best in Austin. Wish I could tell you from experience. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
How about we mention people that we actually have experience with? Hell, I heard Double Dutch is a legend but I never had the pleasure so that would not matter...

sixx
Someone clue me in on "Maria of Waco". Hell I live here and never heard of her. Off subject maybe, but maybe not if she is that hot.
Long since retired. Hot redhead who could double as a meatgrinder! I miss her, too!
I believe ALL of the few Ladies I have seen are wonderful. I just wish I could afford to spend a lot more time in the candy store instead of fogging up the window glass.
How about we mention people that we actually have experience with? Hell, I heard Double Dutch is a legend but I never had the pleasure so that would not matter...

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
What?!?! Huh?!?! Double –

Oh. Never mind...

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
So why post it? It doesn't matter.

Seems like there are about half a dozen active providers mentioned in this thread, one more than the others. Perhaps the OP knows who he should call now.

I guess I do now, too!

The rest of this prattle is just irrelevant back and forth between hookers and johns, eh?
Thanks for all the feedback everyone!

Yssup Rider...I had my eye on Alexxis for a while...emailed her a few times no response...
Ms Francesca....Ella of Austin will always be one my favorite...She was my first provider here in Austin and is truly awesome...I am planning to see her again very soon.

It seems that the provider that was mentioned most of the time is Darien...She was also mentioned several times in the chat room....I have send her and email and I am looking forward to seeying her soon...
  • thegj
  • 03-19-2011, 01:16 PM
It is an open ended opinion for everyone. For me it's Tess in the blonde division and Miss Sopie Bella in the brunette division and of course there are several close 2nd's- Sensual Sophia, Ella, Alisha and,yes, Darien. Have fun gang.