What do you do when you go to a session and it turns out it's your forever atf after years absence?

WW is referring to someone else being brain damaged? ironic, dontcha think..

alas my epic doubles session got downgraded to just a really good singles session cause taylor..fell asleep. i was ready to drop 4 benjis no question, but it'll have to wait. argh.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
You should drop those 4 bills on my man anandaman because he's about to lose it and needs to get a real session.

Forget it, you should invest those 4 bills in interpersonal skills development. That way you can permanently avoid going to your wallet for temporary release.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-21-2019, 04:28 AM
the gal i sessioned in singles with tonite is the single hottest specimen (including Brittany omfg her twins are hot)-which happened to be my post (my 2nd atf, not Brittany)-in the Boobs thread on oh2, and no, i'm not gonna give you a free pass on conducting your due diligence, sorry. like Parmenides said, if you want to find gold, you gotta dig for it. btw, before you complain, i can think of worse jobs than finding the best set of boobs out of hundreds of amazing sets of knocker..
https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Boobs-Thread

i'm pretty sure Taylor's boobs are featured in that thread too-possibly in pics from a doubles session with Keri-but since i got banned on oh2 over calling out Passilover's pimp masquerading as Passilover, i can't see my own posts in private tabs lol, so can't confirm with 100% certainty that Taylor's boobs-extremely perky B cups with nice eraser nipples ala Eagertocatch or DiorP (yes now i'm a fan of Dior P n not a hater, especially of her perpetually hard nipples yumm..)-are in that thread lol..
Remember the time that one fucktard got busted arguing with his other handle? TFF ....
Remember the time .... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Where have you been?
Translation = I've missed you daddy.

• pxmcc
  • 02-23-2019, 10:43 AM
Remember the time that one fucktard got busted arguing with his other handle? TFF .... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
hi Try. off of sabbatical huh. kewl..

yes, i remember, but it was for a good cause at least..
Where have you been? Originally Posted by LexusLover
.....took a break.... it's not like the good-ol-days when a stupid fucktard falls in love with a hooker ....Remember WolfWapistFrenchPapiTurd and BoneMakerBarbie ??? Then there's the ultimate classic of that other short-bus that fell in love with Alyssa....what the fuck was his name? PanziPants...no....it'll come back to me....sounded something like that. Then there's that one about wiping some shit on a curtain or something.....

ahh......the good-ol-days....

• pxmcc
  • 02-23-2019, 11:25 PM
.....took a break.... it's not like the good-ol-days when a stupid fucktard falls in love with a hooker ....Remember WolfTurdPapiTurdToast and BoneMakerBarbie ??? Then there's the ultimate classic of that other short-bus that fell in love with Alyssa....what the fuck was his name? PanziPants...no....it'll come back to me....sounded something like that. Then there's that one about wiping some shit on a curtain or something.....

ahh......the good-ol-days....

. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Wolfie is in this thread. top of page 3. only the handle changes..
  • pxmcc
  • 02-25-2019, 03:59 AM
you know, we need more hot providers offering tuma on the menu for hygienic and reasonably attractive hobbyists. ya we get it; we're ymmv on dato too..

taylor is a tuma champion. 2nd pop was a variation of rusty trombone. course that was after a warmup of greek.

i'm sharing her contact info with one hobbyist. we've shared hobby intel for years, going back to BP Nylah (or was it Nyla?) with the effin unreal, cartoonish body and the cool hat who could be unbelievable, or god-awful, on any given day. as the hobby turns..
Cool story
How is the pussy embargo treating you?
  • pxmcc
  • 02-25-2019, 04:28 PM
^^embargo? if that's what this phase is, effing awesome! best hobbying in years..

off topic, but shoutout to Dior P and Lacey London (Eagertocatch)! ya'll gals are awesome and sorry about my late reviews. check the board early on Wed..