Pfizer admits natural immunity is better than the vaccine

In Mass 49% of deaths ARE vaccinated people Hmm
And why are the "cases 3 million higher 8/21 then Before vaccines 8/20 Hmm
Very inconvenient for big pharma I think ,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Where do you get this information, RD?
This is old news. I'd still get the COVID vaccine if I'd been infected. There's minimal downside. Hell, I might get two or three of them. Originally Posted by Tiny
That's because you live in fear. Nobody wants to get sick and nobody wants to die from a viral infection, but a "Vaccine" that doesn't actually prevent it isn't much better than your own body's natural defenses.
  • oeb11
  • 10-05-2021, 08:50 AM
Tiny - i believe you are being facetious about getting an extra 2-3 boosters

No evidence that would improve immune function.

Still - it is far better a decision between physician and patient to be vaccinated - than draconian DPST mandates which Ignore the FACT that natural acquired immunity is superior to vaccination immunity .
[/b]

Notice how the rebuttal was a meme. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...udy-finds.html

This was the rebuttal. I know it’s hard for you to keep up.

Still - it is far better a decision between physician and patient to be vaccinated - than draconian DPST mandates which Ignore the FACT that natural acquired immunity is superior to vaccination immunity . Originally Posted by oeb11
That's where the fear comes in and Sheep mentality.
  • Tiny
  • 10-05-2021, 10:19 AM

Still - it is far better a decision between physician and patient to be vaccinated - than draconian DPST mandates which Ignore the FACT that natural acquired immunity is superior to vaccination immunity . Originally Posted by oeb11
I love vaccines Oeb. I've had them all. Except Dengue fever. No, I wouldn't get 2 or 3. If I were you, I would get one shot though I think. Yes, your infection provided better immunity than the vaccine. But it's just 30 minutes out of your day and then you're better protected.
  • Tiny
  • 10-05-2021, 10:20 AM
That's because you live in fear. Nobody wants to get sick and nobody wants to die from a viral infection, but a "Vaccine" that doesn't actually prevent it isn't much better than your own body's natural defenses. Originally Posted by Levianon17
But it does prevent it. And greatly reduces the probability you'll end up sick for a couple of weeks or in the hospital if you get it.
  • oeb11
  • 10-05-2021, 10:22 AM
I love vaccines Oeb. I've had them all. Except Dengue fever. No, I wouldn't get 2 or 3. If I were you, I would get one shot though I think. Yes, your infection provided better immunity than the vaccine. But it's just 30 minutes out of your day and then you're better protected. Originally Posted by Tiny

Tiny - I respect your right to a reasoned opinion.
i cannot find any evidence that vaccination after natural acquired immunity improves immune response to wuhan virus.
But it does prevent it. And greatly reduces the probability you'll end up sick for a couple of weeks or in the hospital if you get it. Originally Posted by Tiny
Tell that to the Israelis.
But it does prevent it. And greatly reduces the probability you'll end up sick for a couple of weeks or in the hospital if you get it. Originally Posted by Tiny
It does not. You’re just regurgitating talking points.
I had both doses of the Pfizer shot and six months later I contracted the Wuhan virus
I had both doses of the Pfizer shot and six months later I contracted the Wuhan virus Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It’s guaranteed to do just that!!!!!!

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/1...s-study-finds/
well it was a relatively mild case, who knows what it would have been without the vaccination

however, if I do say so myself, I am in superior physical condition age-wise speaking

maybe there is a real place for the Pfizer vaccine...get it..then wait six months and be administered the Wuhan virus ...hoping to get milder case than otherwise...thus obtaining natural immunity
“These data, presented here, shatter the official Biden / Fauci narrative that falsely claims America is experiencing ‘a pandemic of the unvaccinated’. The data show that the pandemic actually appears to be accelerated by COVID-19 vaccines, while unvaccinated individuals are having far better outcomes than the vaccinated.

Furthermore, according to these data, the single best strategy for avoiding post-vaccine infections and hospitalizations is natural immunity derived from a previous COVID infection.”

https://uncoverdc.com/2021/10/05/dod...in-vaccinated/
  • Tiny
  • 10-05-2021, 11:40 AM
well it was a relatively mild case, who knows what it would have been without the vaccination

however, if I do say so myself, I am in superior physical condition age-wise speaking

maybe there is a real place for the Pfizer vaccine...get it..then wait six months and be administered the Wuhan virus ...hoping to get milder case than otherwise...thus obtaining natural immunity Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Interesting thought, about infection after vaccination. That makes sense to me. Your immune system already has some training when you get the disease so responds better.

A friend of mine wasn't so lucky. He got the Pfizer vaccine and died some months later after being infected with COVID. But he was overweight and diabetic.

Based on what the Israeli health ministry and the Mayo Clinic came out with about a month or two ago, it sounds like after 6 months Pfizer is around 40% effective in preventing infection, and 85% effective in preventing hospitalization if you're over 50. For most people it will probably make sense to get the booster. Not sure about you though, having been infected.