Something to tease you with! *grin*

Im awake now..... Thank You!
I hope you don't mind. This version is a little less distracting.

Regards,
If you think the picture is hot, then you need to see this lady live and in person. I have had the pleasure of knowing and experiencing XO Sadie for awhile now. XO Sadie is not only a warm and incredible woman. But she has BCD skills that are second to none. I remember a 3-some I did with XO Sadie and TNT Kelly, it was incredible. Kelly was between my legs and giving me a world class BBBJ and Sadie plants herself on my face and I go for DATY for all I was worth. Well it was quite an experience. XO Sadie is tall, tight, and soft skin, and open minded and even PSE when you push the right buttons.
You guys are so sweet! I am glad you like the tease. OHHH and the ring is on my right hand!! My mom passed away last year and it's the only ring I wear. Looks like my left hand but remember I took the photo in a mirror.

X O Sadie
Very nice indeed! Impressive..My compliments..
I note 2 things that stick out in this picture... Originally Posted by argus256

I noticed something else sticking out. It is the left one....no the right one. This is a mirror pic. Very nice. Beautiful pic everywhere.

Torito
Anyone else have "tease" photos they wish to share? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
lmao

BTW nice picture
What's that book you're reading?

Naked reading is one of my favorite things to do.
HAHA!! I had a few magazines with me on my trip. Science and Mind and the book is actually called "Trading Up" by Candice Bushell. I have a group of friends that I trade books with al the time. It's a good book!

X O Sadie
Absolutely hot... hot... hot. Why do I think the view is even better in person. Shit!!!

Trooper H
I have been told that a time to two!! *evil grin* Thank you for the compliment very much.
YOU!, are so f@#$in sexY!!!

Oh, wait. Sorry, I already made that post. It must be true then, no?
PPE says "Yum!"