Provider Thanks-Fat Boys Need Love Too!

I love me some big boys! <3
As an LMT, I love all bodies and truly consider every size and shape beautiful. Personally, as a big ol' gal myself, I LOVE me some big ol' boys and have only ever dated one skinny one.

Teddy Bear beats Muscle Man for me, hands down!
LuckJack, you are a doll at ANY size, weight and you should KNOW that!

I think, having been overweight most of my life, EVERYONE who has been or is overweight is self-concious. Hell, I'm thinner than I have EVER been and I still struggle!

One just has to try and do their best to get comfortable with their own body. It's tough but you know, there will always be better and there will always be worse. No deal either way to me!
OMG, Vicki!!! Not to hijack the thread, but your new avatar is HYSTERICAL!!! I thought there was NO Pho King Way, but I guess I was wrong. ;-) We need to go to the Pho King SPA!
Yes we do, JustMe...

I laugh every single time I see this picture! It is a real place although I have never eaten there. I would probably spew pho out of my nose! LOL!
I am a big AND tall man... Originally Posted by budrn
Big AND tall happens to be my favorite
No but you are definitely a tall tree, nothing wrong with climbing a tall tree...giggling. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I agree with Lisa I love tree climbing!
As so many lovely ladies have mentioned in this thread good lovin comes in all shapes and sizes. I enjoy them all!
And I guarantee they enjoy you too Heather
Just like in life though we always want what we can't have. A certain brunette has got me climbing the walls hanging from a chandelier horny! I'm just about ready to open the flood gates and take requests. lol
I'm a newbie in Dallas and was wondering about this exact topic. I'm 5' 11"/260 lbs and currently shrinking (250 now). I have yet to jump in the pool, but am very close. I was a little nervous about how a lady would react to my squishyness, but I've come off the ledge a little. Don't get me wrong, I'm not Jabba the Hut but I'm not carrying a 6 pack either. Please, more encouring words from the ladies and I'll go get my towel.
I love me some big boys! <3 Originally Posted by GabrielaSweetheart
I WISH I WAS A BIG BOY RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!!!!!!! All these BEAUTIFUL WOMEN... Mmmmm Mmmmm GOOOOOOOD!!!!

FML...
I'm a newbie in Dallas and was wondering about this exact topic. I'm 5' 11"/260 lbs and currently shrinking (250 now). I have yet to jump in the pool, but am very close. I was a little nervous about how a lady would react to my squishyness, but I've come off the ledge a little. Don't get me wrong, I'm not Jabba the Hut but I'm not carrying a 6 pack either. Please, more encouring words from the ladies and I'll go get my towel. Originally Posted by texasmarine
Hoo Rah, soldier! Thanks for your service, first of all. Second, welcome to Big D! Third, GET AFTER IT!!! This town has, hands down, the best, brightest, and most beautiful talent you could want. Guys from other cities will even tell you that. Do you research here to find out which ladies you are most interested in and GO, GO, GO!

If your in-person personality is as nice as you seem on this board, and you treat your dates well, you'll be a preferred client in no time. Your body type should have no bearing on the quality of your experience.