Free Offer to Aspiring Hookers w Poor Language Skills

me be liking amazingALEXIS. her be the bomb diggity.
Compare my suggestion to replace that -- "The gentleman I choose will find me extremely responsive to all the things women love. I cum easily and often." No contest, right? Originally Posted by jfred
Very few people make a distinction, I've seen it both ways, and I'm certainly not trying to play language police. Either spelling is fine with me. But I thought you might (or might not) be interested in the approach of one magazine:

Hustler will bend its style rules on occasion. Althoff said that the magazine prefers “come” as a verb and “cum” as a noun in references to ejaculation. But on the magazine’s cover, it would allow “cum” in either situation to get the attention of potential buyers.
But of course always remember:
Regardless of the type of content, Althoff said, it’s important for editors to keep in mind how language evolves. “The English language is very elastic,” Althoff said. “Change it if you need to.”
Please pardon the hijack. Going back into hibernation. Carry on.
  • jfred
  • 06-27-2012, 09:41 AM
Jfred, I commend ... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Thanks. Coming from a HP Jewish JD, that means something . I sometimes testify as an expert...I wonder if we know each other

...I'm wondering how many providers will take you up on your offer... Originally Posted by Dharma
Any fewer, dear lady, and we'd be in negative numbers.

...Hey, I wonder how that turned out.
Well, as you might suspect, dicks were sucked and a winner was chosen.

...We were at TRJR's place. Glad to see you're still active. Originally Posted by rew1256
If by active you mean alive, I'm glad too. TRJR was a character wasn't he? lol I wonder how that wild dude is doing?

Jfred, all I have to say is, "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread." You're doing the Lord's work. Good luck. You'll need it. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Jeeze, I hope the Lord sees it that way! TTH, you're a wise counselor in all your "lives." I should probably have run this thread by you before I started it, and never started it. Hope you're well, sir.

Am I the only one who actually read what you wrote... Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Probably not the only one...just among the few. I do know you pay attention. It give me an uneasy feeling that you're reading my thread at all. Please don't stalk me.

But, is the world ready for jfred to be back ? Originally Posted by Pistolero
Pistol, I'm glad yer ticker is still doing it's thing! Relax, a world with you still in it can handle me.

Jfred is that who I think it is pictured in your avatar? Beautiful young black girl. Has she finished school? Originally Posted by Bloodhound
Bloodhound, that sweet girl grew up, married a young lawyer and has two beautiful kids. Still owes me the $3k I loaned her for the wedding...but it was money well spent.

After what we have had around here, jfred is a breath of fresh air. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Thank you boltfan. But I still don't like you.
  • jfred
  • 06-27-2012, 09:59 AM
Very few people make a distinction, I've seen it both ways, and I'm certainly not trying to play language police. Either spelling is fine with me. But I thought you might (or might not) be interested in the approach of one magazine...Please pardon the hijack. Going back into hibernation. Carry on. Originally Posted by Chevalier
You're talking to a guy who used to read the "Chicago Manual of Style" to relax, so of course I'm interested. I consider the spelling, too, of course, and chose cum for pretty much the same reasons Hustler does when they use it. In the case of this gal, I wanted to distinguish "I come easily and often to your home or office to take lots of your money" from an assurance that some old rich partially impotent guy would still be able to get her off.

As one Valued Poster to another you're always welcome on my thread, sir. For an example of gratuitous hijacking (without apology), see Wolfking's remarks, above.

WOLFKING (oh Jeeze what a pretentious handle) please send your droolings to the lady in a PM rather than slopping up my thread.
I took advantage and updated my showcase. Thank you jfred!
  • jfred
  • 06-27-2012, 11:30 AM
I took advantage and updated my showcase. Thank you jfred! Originally Posted by CindeeSue
Ah the satisfaction that attends improving the world a bit!

You're most welcome, dear.

Thank you boltfan. But I still don't like you.
I wouldn't expect anything different.

Welcome back.
We already have aging photographs, new photographs with complimentary light and angles or just plain photoshop presets, a serious blurring of the lines between GFE and rent-a-hole and now an attempt to disguise illiteracy? Shit, next somebody will be writing NCNS alibis and THEN where will the drama go?

Several things come to mind here. The old saying about teaching someone to fish as opposed to fishing for them, and the one about not trying to teach a pig to sing. Both seem appropriate.

As far as the idiomatic "soft-petal" goes, it's soft-pedal. Unless of course there was some poetic license there about budding illiterate flowers, and if there was, well there's your embedded Whitman romanticism.

If you really want to help, adjunct at a community college or volunteer with a literacy group and help those our educational system has abandoned.
It is not just the ladies. There is a thread with the term "...3-sum position.." in it started by a guy. He could use a little help too. Along with the folks that abbreviate honey as "hun." Yes, the list goes on.
  • jfred
  • 06-27-2012, 06:43 PM
We already have aging photographs, new photographs with complimentary light and angles or just plain photoshop presets, a serious blurring of the lines between GFE and rent-a-hole and now an attempt to disguise illiteracy? Shit, next somebody will be writing NCNS alibis and THEN where will the drama go?

Several things come to mind here. The old saying about teaching someone to fish as opposed to fishing for them, and the one about not trying to teach a pig to sing. Both seem appropriate.

As far as the idiomatic "soft-petal" goes, it's soft-pedal. Unless of course there was some poetic license there about budding illiterate flowers, and if there was, well there's your embedded Whitman romanticism.

If you really want to help, adjunct at a community college or volunteer with a literacy group and help those our educational system has abandoned. Originally Posted by phildo
Nicely written, Phildo and you make some helpful suggestions. And nice catch on petal. Nothing quite so inspired as you imagine, though. I saw it reading back over the thread but was too lazy to edit what I'd misspelled.

And you're right. I hate to admit it but if one pays attention it's probably evident that I have a soft (as a petal) side. If your mini-rant about the failures of the educational "system" means you could cry about young adults who are unable to write in their own language wo getting laughed at, I agree.

Here's the rub, however, as I see it: Your solutions sort of look back to the system to get it done. That asks a lot of the system and the one who needs to learn.

It happens other ways, too, my friend. I mean real learning takes place in odd places if at least one person is cognizant of the opportunity and the other says, "Hmm I might could learn something worthwhile here." This is true shit verified by scientists, Phildo. And the neat part is I've seen it work, in instances other than this one.

Stop thinking about it like a cynical hobbyist who's gotten shafted by deceptive ads for a minute (jfred said, playfully) and consider our respective (been lookin for a chance to use that) approaches, and which offers more promise, educationally, when presented out of the blue to young hookers.

Your Approach: You notice a terrible incongruence between a young (and probably abandoned by more than one system) black woman's aspirations, on the one hand, and her chances of being more than a joke, on the other. Your response is to chuckle (or sneer, or whatever you would do) and go on to someone who, when she tries to fly, is not a linguistic pig.

However, should the subject come up in a thread on a whore board someday, you'd suggest (in the context of some pretty caustic shit) that she audit college classes or volunteer her time to teach others to read.

My Approach: I notice the same damn thing. My response is my head nearly explodes. (Off the meds, I mentioned that, right?) Uninvited I send her a note that explains what she's up against, and offer to edit her shit. Her response is "Please!" So I do (doesn't take nearly as long as what I'm writing to you) and she changes her blurb and sends me a little note back saying thanks.

Don't make me go into all the pedagogic theory that says my way is better (I'm tempted as it is). And (please!) don't make me try to pretend that it was a big deal and changed her life. (It wasn't and it won't, okay?) But also don't expect me to apologize if some poor excuse of a first-time SD has to settle for fucking her once then looking for another (less porcine-tongued) Shuga Baby.

One should keep his expectations low if avoiding disappointment matters, so I do. But still, anything worth doing is worth doing poorly, if poor's all ya got. My hopeful side wonders if she's thinking, "I gotta learn to write better."

P.S. Abraham, (Which Abraham, please? It makes a difference) WTF dude?
Awwwww, Jfred, we all make mistakes. Maybe someone already mentioned this from your original post, "soft-petal."
  • jfred
  • 06-27-2012, 07:00 PM
Awwwww, Jfred, we all make mistakes. Maybe someone already mentioned this from your original post, "soft-petal." Originally Posted by Abraham
Abe, I no longer care if you're the Savior of Your People or a recast Vampire Hunter. This is my thread, you really are out of your depth, and I just realized something. Please don't come back.

Phildo, I just got it. You weren't suggesting that she do those things but that I should. That really helps you seem less idiotic. Whew, I was worried about you.

And I do exactly that sort of thing. No bullshit.

What are you doing along those lines, if you don't mind my asking?
jfred, good to see you posting again. I don't have to remind you that the faux egalitarianism around here is still alive and kickin.' Let me take a second to clarify a couple of things for those with vaseline on their specs or contacts:

What our boy jfred was trying to do was offer to assit those ambitious ladies who wanted to upgrade their image somewhat in order for them to be able to garner the attention of real guys with REAL money who might be looking for a Sugar Baby or High Dollar Hottie. None of the men who are doing that are into $$5 or less ho's who are proud of their "street cred" or any other such drama trauma.

You know, some guys respond to different things.

Oh, well.....just go look up the definition of insanity.
Thanks. Coming from a HP Jewish JD, that means something . I sometimes testify as an expert...I wonder if we know each other

Any fewer, dear lady, and we'd be in negative numbers.

Well, as you might suspect, dicks were sucked and a winner was chosen.

If by active you mean alive, I'm glad too. TRJR was a character wasn't he? lol I wonder how that wild dude is doing?

Jeeze, I hope the Lord sees it that way! TTH, you're a wise counselor in all your "lives." I should probably have run this thread by you before I started it, and never started it. Hope you're well, sir.

Probably not the only one...just among the few. I do know you pay attention. It give me an uneasy feeling that you're reading my thread at all. Please don't stalk me.

Pistol, I'm glad yer ticker is still doing it's thing! Relax, a world with you still in it can handle me.

Bloodhound, that sweet girl grew up, married a young lawyer and has two beautiful kids. Still owes me the $3k I loaned her for the wedding...but it was money well spent.

Thank you boltfan. But I still don't like you. Originally Posted by jfred
JFred, If I know you, you are fooling me quite well - as I hope I'm doing to others..
Grammar: The difference knowing your shit and knowing you're shit!!!