Where are Street Walkers

You gon lern, street walkers done brought sexy back! Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Good lord!! You trying to make me throw up? lol
You gon lern, street walkers done brought sexy back! Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

TPBG,

Looks like this SW in the picture done brought sexy back,skinned & killed it, cooked it, and ate it...

So how goes the hunt Slowburn? Got anything to report back from the battlefield?
SW will probably wave at you from outside their room @ Knights Inn ... The trick is to pass the offensive line of pimps on your way up...

This is funny because when I got out of the navy I used to hit HH and a few spots before/after the club. But I couldn't pick up any chicks because I'd be in a silk shirt, slick straw hat, hair shining, gold rings and shit (gotta love Bahrain). I'd pull up on a chick and she'd take off. I mean running like a rabbit!
I was like WTF? Then I noticed all the pimps in silk and gold and shit. I had to get my "white guy" on and shit.
Sweetie you need to get real!!! If ur lookin for a street walker, why are you asking here? and what sensible provider from here is going to see you after you've been looking for those? OMG!!!!
I walked my dogs on the streets today! I believe that made me a street walker … along with my dogs. Originally Posted by samantha thom
I'd love to walk your pussy cat sometime and God kows my forehand needs work! Do you give lessons to beginners? If so lets get in touch soon. Oh and my serve need to be completely re-tooled as well. Thanks!
Sweetie you need to get real!!! If ur lookin for a street walker, why are you asking here? and what sensible provider from here is going to see you after you've been looking for those? OMG!!!! Originally Posted by autummagick
I'd be more interested in know how many providers cut their teeth on the stroll. That's an answer we won't get, but I'd be interested in knowing.
I'd love to walk your pussy cat sometime and God kows my forehand needs work! Do you give lessons to beginners? If so lets get in touch soon. Oh and my serve need to be completely re-tooled as well. Thanks! Originally Posted by ftango4
Ok ftango! Bad forehand and bad serve? But is there anything you are good at? Anything at all? LOL
When you get robbed, lied to and wishing to God that you where somewhere else for you just got you ass in a situation that you are thinking how in the hell am I going to get out of this the thought of the streetwalker fantasy will stop in a very big hurry.
Samantha....You are still looking beautiful....
To the OP, post something in the ISO section. Tell the ladies what you are trying to spend.....and who knows. You might get lucky
But I remember the days of HH being SW heaven. Now its just too dangerous, and too much work hoping to get lucky

I'd be more interested in know how many providers cut their teeth on the stroll. That's an answer we won't get, but I'd be interested in knowing. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Just an educated conjecture, but I'm guessing that strip joints are the more usual gateway drug for both hobbyists and providers. Also the places I'd recommend for the hobbyist in search of adventure (but not the life-altering kind).