ladies whats your favorite position?

This is no surprise, especially with the younger girls. I'm guessing it's their version of the bag over the head. Originally Posted by daty/o
I like doing it in front of the mirror so I can watch you go to town on me, lots of eye contact

That moment she looks back at her ass...and then you...eyes locked, and finally she bites her lip. "don't stop fucking me".
Perfect scene. Originally Posted by addicted2U
Hell yeah I love watching and lots of eye contact

Most providers prefer K-9 as not only can you penetrate deeper Originally Posted by davidfree986
The penetration IS deeper and I love it
The angle of the dangle is proportional to the bootie of the cutie and the heat of the meat.
Doggy Style Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Wow! That got my full attention!
Doggy Style Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
That's a perfect k9 ass!
Seem doggy is most popular... Damn,, I like position where I can see provider's face expression.
Seem doggy is most popular... Damn,, I like position where I can see provider's face expression. Originally Posted by eng
Yeah that's why I also like to ride on top, so I can see your face when I climax
seems like I am in love with melannie_Star
Yeah that's why I also like to ride on top, so I can see your face when I climax Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Speaking from personal experience, Kaitlyn really does, and when she does she loses herself into it, and it's captivating to watch Thank you for the memory Beautiful
Speaking from personal experience, Kaitlyn really does, and when she does she loses herself into it, and it's captivating to watch Thank you for the memory Beautiful Originally Posted by Gemineye

Want!
I hope you ladies like Mish, because thats my favorite. Its my easiest cumming position for me plus i get a view of everything. I love to watch the facial expressions that each woman makes during sex and mish is easy access to the breasts and kissing.
Of course it's doggie. They don't have to see are old ugly ass doing them dah.