Et Tu Donald??????

I am familiar with the expression "The Fool or the one who follows the fool" While you have made mention of not caring about spelling you should at least get the words correct when trying to make a point about spelling.

This is some damn funny shit here. In need to get out of Kentucky more often. Originally Posted by RaylanGivens
And do you mean to say "I need to get of Kentucky more?" but you wrote "In need to get out of Kentucky more" So basically have a taste of your own medicine dumb ass!!!!!
if we are down to attacks for typos
if we are down to attacks for typos Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Well I could care less about typos and if you scroll up you will see what my thoughts on for typos but it belittles me when the person(s) attacking me for typos have typos themselves- sheesh
And do you mean to say "I need to get of Kentucky more?" but you wrote "In need to get out of Kentucky more" So basically have a taste of your own medicine dumb ass!!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
gee, a typo within a typo.

now that's scary!
"Thoughts on for typos"? What does that mean?
"Thoughts on for typos"? What does that mean? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It means he's belittled.
What the fuck does "I need to get of Kentucky more" mean?
What the fuck does "I need to get of Kentucky more" mean? Originally Posted by RaylanGivens
Dunno but keep taking the bait and keep my thread active LMFAO what a dumb ass- some people don't know when to give up LOL. What kind of life must you have if you are on a hooker forum commenting on typos that another MAN ha typed? Do you have male penis envy or something? Really WTF is your malfunction? I could give a rats ass of what I misspell last time I check I wasn't getting a grade on my grammar from this eccie hooker board, but for you to get a hard on and actually reply to my forum makes me wonder about you- and not in a good way, but to keep this fun here's what I think about you so you can keep feeding this thread : eye thnk u r a dmub arse f4r reespanding too mye thraed- there you go more typos so keep bumping my thread idiot!!!!!
So....., you don't know what you meant?

Would have been much simplier if you had said that first.

Thanks bro.
eye think its time to give WE's unendowed thread some breast, er, rest!