When a member's reputation is being trashed, are you comfortable watching the lies?

How about a poem, everyone?

Mirror

The girl in the mirror
Isn't who I want to be.
Her imperfections
Are all that I can see.
She is dying, drowning,
In her insecurities.
That girl there in the mirror
Doesn't want to be me.

The girl in the mirror
Is driving me insane.
She's sending me to hell and back,
Filling everyday with pain.
I wish I could escape from her,
I wish she’d let me be,
But I know better than anyone
That the girl I see is me.

I wish I could say goodbye to her
I wish she’d go away
If only it were that easy
To make this image fade
When I look into the mirror
I wish that I could see
The person deep inside
That I know I used to be.

Written by a beautiful, talented Provider.
when there is so much tension in a thread like this one, the best thing to do is:

1) Put on some nice music

2) Light a couple candles

3) Pour yourself a nice drink (to kill the bug you have up your ass)

4) Then make a phone call to the best fuck you ever had.

5) Offer him a discount if he could wear it out for you and make you sweat.

5-steps that work everytime.

If you follow my 5-steps listed above, maybe you won't repeat this DRAMA and follow members to other threads, to keep doing the same thing.

CG
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-20-2013, 09:13 AM
Let's be further honest here.... MissPriss ain't the only one Amber or Brandee have tried to out or threaten.

Since the mods were so gracious to remove all her(Amber's) previous attempts from the board, very few really know what happened.

I do, and I won't forget.

Dannie, I am sorry her vehemence towards me might have drawn you into this drama. Don't really think that was the case here since I have nothing to do with this, but one never knows. I think the poor gal needs to lay off the sauce for a while.

Anyone that knows about my life lately, knows that I haven't been here. Shitty I keep getting pulled back into it.

*Off for a while to go outside and play*
Very nice.

Considering the late hour in which I posted last night I expect a little courtesy bump would be needed to get this bad boy rocking and rolling again today.

<sarcasm>Thank you Amber, thank you so much for doing the right thing.</sarcasm>

Jesus Christ, I start texting you around 9, postive attitude asking if you will make this right, for you to start the thread. You won't, and further want to be immediately defensive. Bullshit Amber. You were forced to the the right thing. Your precious advisor, brandee69, what a brain trust that must be. She couldn't see the logic either, the logic of controlling the message. Hooktards united though.

I still do not give Amber Rain enough credit to be a chess player with these moves. To co-mingle information about a different dannie into an attack because of association with Jules and Ze gives her credit for more intelligence than she deserves. Amber is pure checkers, outings (oh yeah, she outed "boltfan" to Miss Priss too, but that is another popcorn thread) and denial / deflection are the only tools in her hooktard supply kit.
Brandee has never "outted" nobody this site....This is too way too funny I guess im guilty by association?? That's why my name has been mentioned?...lol Geez..... Im on my way off of Eccie those who dont like me can kiss my ass heheeee I really dont give 2 fucks about anyone on this board and their personal business i come here to make my money like the rest of these ladies....This site is a damn non-stop soap opera....Some folks need to be checked out by a psychotherapist really.....Does anybody on here have a life? Just asking.....lol Oh and by the way Eccie doesnt make or break me.....
To answer the question posted in the tite. No I am not comfortable watching any lies posted if I have met the person the lies are about and enjoy their company. I suspect if the tables were turned then I would definately not enjoy having lies spread about me. especially those that could lead friends of mine on here to question my intentions. But it does happen. I once asked a female for advice and then she was acting cordual to me in person but went behind my back and told others to watch out for me and that I could be trouble. Yet another reason why am very selective of whom I meet. I was so much newer then and was just taken back at how asking a woman from here for advice when I was newer turned into a warning being sent out. it's kind of funny to think about actually.
Oh I worded it wrong in my above story. I never actually met the lady I asked advice from. I emailed her when I stumbled on her blog and viewed a few posts from her page here that interested me and thought she seemed like someone I could ask advice from being that she did not seem to be bothered about commenting A LOT on different topics related to this 'hobby' her and I never met in person before.
I, personally, will love to read misspriss' commentary on this little drama.

The Gatekeeper Awaits - ManSlut
Some of you clearly aren't busy enough.

This site is a damn non-stop soap opera....Some folks need to be checked out by a psychotherapist really.....Does anybody on here have a life?
Originally Posted by Brandee69
Post of the year!!!
when there is so much tension in a thread like this one, the best thing to do is:

1) Put on some nice music

2) Light a couple candles

3) Pour yourself a nice drink (to kill the bug you have up your ass)

4) Then make a phone call to the best fuck you ever had.

5) Offer him a discount if he could wear it out for you and make you sweat.

5-steps that work everytime.

If you follow my 5-steps listed above, maybe you won't repeat this DRAMA and follow members to other threads, to keep doing the same thing.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0

What a load. How would you like it if your reputation and good name got smeared out there is copierland? My guess would be not a whole lot. My name and reputation took a hit from a customer that fabricated a big story to keep himself out of trouble seven years ago. I ended up on double secret probation for 90 days and that incident will be forever in my file. Luckily before and after the incident my record was spotless but all it takes is one ...

So put on some music, light a couple of candles, pour yourself some lighter fluid, call your ATF, and see how it goes for you. Depending on the story your ATF may not pick up your call ...

Make no mistake this thing of ours is the ladies' businesses. The hobby is their income. Even temporary damage to a lady's reputation can reduce her cashflow substantially. It may be a short term issue but its an issue nonetheless.
Hi yall. I just wanted to say that this thread was a damn good read.It confirms my distrust of other women in this hobby.
I for one am feeling like a son of a bitch for reading these things rubbing my mental hands together in glee and enjoying them for the popcorn factor. The board is a nice distraction from the mundanity of my everyday work life and drama threads mean something to read, a bit of Internet pingp
Ping pong which I can watch go back and forth. That would be all well and good if it didn't deal with these ladies livelihoods. Please accept my apologies.
Hi yall. I just wanted to say that this thread was a damn good read.It confirms my distrust of other women in this hobby. Originally Posted by ArisRose
Your avatar reminds me so much of the rocky horror picture show, lol.