Jasper, Texas, still hasn't learned...

It's where the cops got their revenge for us loudmouths. You would not know because you were sucking some gang members dick. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Whereas you took it up the ass instead, right?
  • WTF
  • 06-14-2013, 03:49 PM
It's where the cops got their revenge for us loudmouths. You would not know because you were sucking some gang members dick. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

People don't understand unless they been cuffed ....you don't fuc with the cops, unless you want the potential of them whipping your ass or letting you sit in jail much longer than you have to.

I been there , Yes ''Sir No Sir'' works way better than back talk.
  • CJOHN
  • 06-14-2013, 04:06 PM
Have you subtract what you old johnny from his 3 or 4 unpaid ticket ...... god does not like to C johnny behind bar or dzug or interfearing in his personal affair...... haven't you figure that much out yet......don't forget to take that camera you install inside my vehical somewhere on the passenger side, remember dealer(or do I have to name dealer and vehical company)
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2013, 04:48 PM
that's perfectly clear John, thanks
Is there any question why CJOHN started posting heavily again immediately s
After Uncle Marshall's ban?
a new conspiracy perhaps....
Let's see what Shirley Q Liquor has to say about the police.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5XciR_tJqM

Not that it is relevant at all, but you gotta love Shirley Q's "Who is my Baby Daddy?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O4BbMisj6s
Are you sure you're not in Vidor, Bubba?

HE'LL HAS EXPANDED!
Anyone who condones the actions of those cops is a poorly raised idiot, probably from inbred parents, which may mean having a brain that isn't fully developed.

I pity you.
The law in Texas and especially small towns do not tolerate any BS and do as your told. Hell my white ass got beat to a pulp in two different jails and there was not anybody concerned about me. I was told to keep my mouth shut and do as your told. I was beat at the booking counter but there was no video therefore it was only the police word against mine. The second time I was in jail and there was to much noise in holding cell therefore some were taken out and had there heads slammed into concrete wall but when they got to me I resisted and 5 cops jumped me hog tied me and beat me black and blue. All I was in for was PI and Disorderly conduct. Pay fine and no court. But I know that they can beat a white man and get away with it.
When I was a teenager, I was always in trouble with the law, follow their demands, you won't get your ass kicked. It looked obvious to me she was resisting the cop. I had a friend that worked for the Houston PD years ago. He and his partner spent every day out in the ghetto serving warrants. I kind of like the way he explained beat downs to me. He said, "You know, I have spent a lot of money on this pretty smile over the years." (He does indeed have pretty teeth.) He said, "When I gave a command more than a couple of times and they still resisted, they got beat down." "I'm not getting my teeth knocked out for this job." "Follow my commands and we will get along just fine."
I have to admit, I wholeheartedly agree with him.
On another note with regard to police using force. I'm pretty sure some of you guys have never been on either end of a good ass whoopin. I can't count how many times I heard people say that Zimmerman used excessive force. To that I ask, have you ever had someone repeatedly slam your head on concrete? You could be one slam away from spending the rest of your life in a wheelchair with a blank look on your face and slobbering. How the hell did Zimmerman use excessive force. In my opinion, when are slamming someone's head on the concrete, you are using excessive force.
Moral of the story, resist a cop, get your ass whipped. I can live wit that.
First of all, Zimmerman deserved the asswhooping he got, because the cops, THE COPS, told him not to fuck with the dude. From the get go, he DISOBEYED A LAWFUL ORDER. Had he stayed back, he might not've had a whooped ass and be on trial now. He looks like he's gained about 100 lbs since committing the murder he did. His punk ass probably figured that since Trayvon was black that he could get a 'free' kill and get away with it.

Cops are supposed to be above and beyond pettiness with an arrestee. Yelling at a cop does NOT constitute nor validate their loss of control and ensuing excessive force. Hell, how often are the cops issuing WARNINGS to the suspects in these situations? "Sir/ma'am, calm down.", or, "This process will go better if you remain calm." or something of sort. These fuckers are losing control just as quickly or quicker than the suspects. They have low and even nonexistent tolerances. They're supposed to be 'the bigger man', and they're failing miserably.

The real issue seems to be that they have no concern for being right or being judged themselves, as in who's policing the policemen? They have that 'can't shit happen to me' attitude, and that needs to change.

Just getting fired CAN'T be enough justice. They need to be looking at jail time.
First of all, Zimmerman deserved the asswhooping he got, because the cops, THE COPS, told him not to fuck with the dude. From the get go, he DISOBEYED A LAWFUL ORDER. Had he stayed back, he might not've had a whooped ass and be on trial now. He looks like he's gained about 100 lbs since committing the murder he did. His punk ass probably figured that since Trayvon was black that he could get a 'free' kill and get away with it.

Cops are supposed to be above and beyond pettiness with an arrestee. Yelling at a cop does NOT constitute nor validate their loss of control and ensuing excessive force. Hell, how often are the cops issuing WARNINGS to the suspects in these situations? "Sir/ma'am, calm down.", or, "This process will go better if you remain calm." or something of sort. These fuckers are losing control just as quickly or quicker than the suspects. They have low and even nonexistent tolerances. They're supposed to be 'the bigger man', and they're failing miserably.

The real issue seems to be that they have no concern for being right or being judged themselves, as in who's policing the policemen? They have that 'can't shit happen to me' attitude, and that needs to change.

Just getting fired CAN'T be enough justice. They need to be looking at jail time. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
You can't just pull facts out of thin air and expect them to stick. First, it was a police "Dispatcher" that told him back off. These are usually civil servants, not cops. Second, all we have to go on at this point is Zimmerman's statement. He said that when he was told to stop following Trayvon, he did and started walking back. At that point, Trayvon came up and said something to the effect of "Do you have a problem?"
Prior to that, there had been no aggression. Trayvon was the alleged aggressor.
You go on to say that since Trayvon was black, Zimmerman probably looked at it as a free kill.
Perhaps, or maybe Trayvon's punk ass gangsta instincts kicked in and he smelled weakness and decided to attack whitey. Remember, Trayvon took great pride in posting on Facebook that he was a gangsta? Maybe he needed another notch in his belt?
If you look at the Jasper video, while it is hard to see what is going on, it does look as though she pulled away from the officer. In addition, it also look like she won't comply with his demands. She should have got her ass slammed. I hope after a hearing the cops get their jobs back.
I'm not from Jasper, but I am from another small East Texas town. And, from a time that integration was an issue, and KKK cross-burnings still happened - not frequent, but I saw one from a bus going home after a football game.

I think it is wrong to condemn an entire community for the actions of a few. The cops could have handled the situation better, but it is clear that the woman was resisting following direction. In any case, keep in mind, before you condemn the coummunity, that these guys were fired and that it was not covered up, nor was there an attempt to explain it away even though the evidence of the video is not entirely clear.

Point is that there are good and principled people everywhere, even in "hick" towns in East Texas, and the racism tide has turned, even there. Principled people (black and white) now no longer have to fear racist retaliation. The greater community knows what is right.

And, some of Jasper's greatest football heroes are black. May have been the biggest factor in what was a much more peaceful integration of East Texas than might have been expected back in the 60's.

Just my two cents.

Ninjaturtle
Jasper took an unfair hit with regard to the James Byrd killing. Three idiot, ex convict, skin heads kill a black man and the whole town had to suffer. I"m 52 years old and spent almost every weekend in Jasper as most of my relatives live in Jasper. To be honest, I was fascinated in my early youth that my cousins had black friends. I grew up going to Beaumont schools, and Beaumont didn't even integrate their school until my freshman year in 1976.