Another accomplishment of the senile pervert...lowest approval rating of ALL presidents since gallop started tracking in 1945...77 YRS!!

A question you have now asked twice in this thread:

How many of your 56,139 droll posts have been solely about a typo anyway? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
That is all he has...he can't argue the FACTS...typical libtard!!
He also posts in MY threads that he has me on ignore. How childish can a supposed "grown" man act??
That is all he has...he can't argue the FACTS...typical libtard!!
He also posts in MY threads that he has me on ignore. How childish can a supposed "grown" man act?? Originally Posted by bb1961

keeps claiming i'm going "on vacation" soon. is it cold this time of year in Siberia? should i pack my long johns?
keeps claiming i'm going "on vacation" soon. is it cold this time of year in Si beria? should i pack my long johns? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm sure he meant to canuck to visit his alter ego HoseHummer...
in other news .. Brandon continues his titanic rise in the polls.

Biden approval falls fourth straight week, tying record low - Reuters/Ipsos

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-app...220535943.html

By Rose Horowitch

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden's public approval rating fell for a fourth straight week to 36% matching its lowest level last seen in late May, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll completed on Wednesday.

The president's approval rating has stayed below 50% since August, a warning sign that his Democratic Party could lose control of at least one chamber of the U.S. Congress in the Nov. 8 midterm elections.

Thirty-four percent of Americans say the economy is the most important issue currently facing the United States. Biden has been plagued by 40-year-highs in inflation, with Russia's invasion of Ukraine restricting global fuel supply and supply chains still constrained by the COVID-19 pandemic.

Among his own party, Biden's approval rating remains largely unchanged since last week - at 73% compared to 74% on June 15. In August, 85% of Democrats approved of Biden's performance.

But among Republicans, Biden's rating slipped to 7% compared to 11% on June 15. Only 18% of Americans think the country is headed in the right direction.
Biden's approval rating is approaching - but has not yet reached - the lowest levels seen by his predecessor, Donald Trump, who had a 33% approval rating in December 2017.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll is conducted online in English throughout the United States. The most recent poll gathered responses from 1,002 adults, including 435 Democrats and 379 Republicans. It has a credibility interval - a measure of precision - of four percentage points.

(Reporting by Rose Horowitch; Editing by Scott Malone and Sandra Maler)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLBYSnMKRVo

BAHHHAHHAAAAAAAA
It is a fact Trump went as low as 34%. But the Trumpites already know that...right ?
It is a fact Trump went as low as 34%. But the Trumpites already know that...right ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

considering they poll mostly Democrats it shoulda been lower!

what would it be if they polled mostly republicans?

bahahahhahahaaaaaaaa
The LSM vilified Trump EVERY day. They kiss brandon's ass EVERY day. VM say he doesn't care about brandon because he is obsessed with Trump.
Another useless post.

Is this attacking and harassing another forum member ?
TWK on ignore
TWK on ignore Originally Posted by VitaMan
Do you think he gives a shit...
I don't give a shit
Do you think he gives a shit... Originally Posted by bb1961

now he's being YR and "announcing" who he has on ignore whenever they post

brilliant!

I don't give a shit Originally Posted by VitaMan

didn't you once say it was against the "rules" when i quoted bb1961 because you had him on ignore?

someone quote this

bahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Did you say something ?
Did you say something ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

maybe. maybe not.

bahahahahaaaa
The silence is deafening. He can't stop even when he is not heard. He is unable to stop.

TWK is on your ignore list.