Ranting About My Negative Review From ATX512

SL, a pimp? So pimps are white too? Where are all the NWA. ( I couldn't resist )

Seriously Ms Lust, you are better off letting this tread die a faster death by not replying back at all. jm2c
Will close while cooler heads prevail. Everyone needs to take a step back for a while
ok hopefully everone has calmed down. if need be other actions will take place. for now please be more polite and respectful

FF
FYI: I did let it go. That's why you didn't see me respond to Still Looking last post because I'm not about to argue over the fact I say I don't have a pimp. Still Looking just needs to shut up because I heard that he is one himself. Originally Posted by lustndust
This was the only hot headed post, So I'm still trying to figure out why you shut it in the first place?
WKing to save her from herself?
ok hopefully everone has calmed down. if need be other actions will take place. for now please be more polite and respectful

FF Originally Posted by ffireman
I didn't respond back because I already said I don't have a pimp. Why keep on repeating it? I'm no longer going to deal with the unnecessary drama on here. I'm requesting for this thread to be closed. Originally Posted by lustndust
Jump......
Strange.
Ya know, eccie is much more entertaining than Facebook when u are bored. Just wow. Well maam let me say I understand why you are upset... if someone added 10 years to my age and a bunch of other incorrect information I'd be upset to. but hopefully you have learned that starting a thread about it isn't the thing to do. Any thread you ever start on here will follow you until the day you retire. so try to keep them all positive. What you can do, is the next time you post an ad... add new photos showing that you do not have b cup boobs nor a small ass. Good luck to u.