Magnum

QUOTE=Laura Lynn;1057434864]I NEVER said they cause loose kitties. I said I find them to be uncomfortable. Maybe re-read the comments.

And yes I do suck. Thank you. I truly love sex, but enjoy it with the average guys.[/QUOTE]

I will vouch for this lovely lady!! She has a small kitty. I was even a little big for it and I'm average on size. We are all differently made and that is just the way it is. You are a beautiful woman and person!
I never thought i was that big until every woman kept telling my so. I guess im magnum.
I NEVER said they cause loose kitties. I said I find them to be uncomfortable. Maybe re-read the comments.

And yes I do suck. Thank you. I truly love sex, but enjoy it with the average guys. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

You have an exceptionally nice, well groomed, clean, tight kitty. Fine eating for sure! And yes you do suck very well. With just the right amount of sexy noises. Its really impressive actually. It makes me wish I had a dick.
I know Nina can definitely take it. Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
I love all shapes and sizes, I love them all.
Kitties vary in size just like cocks do. (Read the section of the Kama Sutra regarding "high order" and "low order" coupling). Since most orgasms stem from direct clitoral stimulation, a smaller dick isn't nearly the tragedy some think it is. Being larger than average is an issue for a handful of women, but since I prefer a slower, more sensual session, most of the ladies I have seen have had no problem with it.
Hello... *raising hand* Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Reese has frequently declared me on the magnum team - and even keeps a straight face while saying it. Thanks beauty!!!

I do sometimes however think it's a ploy to keep me out of her starfish... But someday Reese, someday..,
I thought all the ladies told us we were the biggest and the best. Why are we paying for their time?
I thought all the ladies told us we were the biggest and the best. Why are we paying for their time? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Believe it or not, some of these ladies are brutally honest. Mahogany told me my sex game was on point but I needed some work in the oral department, lol! I value such constructive feedback from my ladies. She let me know that every provider I hate out prior to her was lying to me, lol!
Not always the case, Darkey. Maybe she just likes it done differently than other ladies. You did a great job with me..ijs.
You have an exceptionally nice, well groomed, clean, tight kitty. Fine eating for sure! And yes you do suck very well. With just the right amount of sexy noises. Its really impressive actually. It makes me wish I had a dick. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
That's is some funny shit...and so sexy....Damn Laura Lynn I've just had a picture painted of your pussy that my heat seeking missile wants to LOCK ON!

Let's get THN in the mix for the "deep drilling" and you I shall dine on thy heavenly kitty (I'll eat you out too THN, I'm insatiable )
Not always the case, Darkey. Maybe she just likes it done differently than other ladies. You did a great job with me..ijs. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Awww shucks, I definitely try to make my beauties happy!
Ladies if you are able to take a magnum sized penis in missionary without any discomfort, and I mean earning your money with a vigorous fucking, please raise your hand.

p.s. I realize I am leaving myself open to being outed as a little pencil dick from the ladies I've seen, but....fuck it! Originally Posted by nicholas linnear

Now which end are we talking about ?
Blah blah blah I have been told by some sexy providers that I am the biggest dick they ever met. Maybe not about penis size? I do wear a magnum just in kids sizes.......

I can confirm Reese likes little dicks too.
Now which end are we talking about ? Originally Posted by melannie_star
You can take the big one on both ends!