Pimp Alert - Pimp Alert - Pimp Alert ----- Chanelle Malone24

Not to be technical, but isn’t that Yoshi? Originally Posted by CubanAva
Details matter. Good eye!
Not to be technical, but isn’t that Yoshi? Originally Posted by CubanAva
Yes ma'am.

I'm a gamer in my nerdyness
In hindsight there is one thing that's positive.

I told her and the worthless pimp to zip their lips and not to type unless myself or another man gives her permission.

She and her lazy gold tooth pimp are being obedient by shutting their mouth and not disrespecting me.

That's a good thing because I'm a lover and not a fighter.

She or her pimp couldn't handle my white boy cat like reflexes if they got me out of lover mode.

I also told them to leave town and they did as instructed.

Talk to the hand!
What are car like reflexes?

Oh I see you changed it to "cat"

I told her and her pimp to zip their lips and not to type unless myself or another man give her permission.

She is being obedient by shutting her mouth and not disrespecting me.

She or her pimp couldn't handle my car like reflexes.

Talk to the hand! Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Seems like somebody is still pressed. Why are you still finding stupid to say i have no pimp you mole rat. I've been counting unlike you. Go find you some business troll
Good lord, this woman has taken over Coed. I’m jelly.
Lol ��
  • sydmo
  • 02-15-2018, 07:52 PM
Good lord, this woman has taken over Coed. I’m jelly. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
smartass
Good lord, this woman has taken over Coed. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Has it been established it's not her pimp?
Where is the proof she is pimped out? Is it because she started multiple coed threAds that had no substance? Hell, if that's the case CSB must be pimped too. Ijs.

I told her and the worthless pimp to zip their lips and not to type unless myself or another man gives her permission.

She and her lazy gold tooth pimp are being obedient by shutting their mouth and not disrespecting me.

She or her pimp couldn't handle my white boy cat like reflexes if they got me out of lover mode.

Talk to the hand! Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Now THIS is funny.
Seems like somebody is still pressed. Why are you still finding stupid to say i have no pimp you mole rat. I've been counting unlike you. Go find you some business troll Originally Posted by Chanelle Malone24
Seems to me like you can't ever respond again since you ran like a little girl and chickend out once you saw the display of cat like reflexes.

Tell all of Eccie the truth.

Whenever you THINK are ready to rumble let's roll. Time and place.
  • Old-T
  • 02-17-2018, 01:47 PM
Seems to me like you can't ever respond again since you ran like a little girl and chickend out once you saw the display of cat like reflexes.

Tell all of Eccie the truth.

Whenever you THINK are ready to rumble let's roll. Time and place. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
You seem the least appropriate person on here to chastize others about either not posting or being truthful.
Has it been established it's not her pimp? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Maybe I’m her pimp, ever think of that?!
Maybe I’m her pimp, ever think of that?! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
You wouldn't be a pimp.

You'd be her pimpette