What Are You Watching on TV Nowadays?

Checking out Metal Hurlant Chronicles on SyFy.

I am surprised, due to the adult content of the magazine, it is not on Cinemax or Starz.
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Good call ofs...been enjoying it!

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention THIS!!!

Ghost Adventures...Love me som Zak

I know I am late on this one…but just recently started watching. This is one hilarious show!
These threads you can bump at any time.
Suits
One of my ATF is back!

DISTURBING & ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!! Caught a sneak peek on Xfinity before the premiere..had me at two words: Eva Green!

Da Vinci's Demons. Start to check this out on demand.
I can't believe it's almost over!??

but I am waiting on this one to come back.

Late to this one too, but binging on Californication

~
So the new season starts this coming Saturday June 6, definitely looking forward to it. While Empire was just aiight imo, this is the far better show.

So the new season starts this coming Saturday June 6, definitely looking forward to it. While Empire was just aiight imo, this is the far better show. Originally Posted by Island_Gent
I have heard. I have that channel, I need to do some "binge watching". Good to see you back Bro.
Power is the SHIT!!! I can't wait until Saturday night when the new season starts...it should hold me until The Walking Dead and How to get away with Murder come back on

I will have to "binge watch" Empire to see what hell everyone is talking about before it comes back on myself
I have heard. I have that channel, I need to do some "binge watching". Good to see you back Bro. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Definitely recommended bruh...And I couldn't stay away

I thought Justified ended on just the right note...sorry to see that one go off.