Whistling past the graveyard

I post it because it amuses me to ridicule the libs and they help so much. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Oh that is such a cute way to try and walk it back.
I did not nor did I have to walk back a damn thing you silly little birch. Your party is using you by giving you fear. It was FDR that said the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. So the democratic party knows all about fear. I have a colleague in psychological class who says that fear is a more powerful motivator than inspiration.
But, the Republicans, who by your definition are 100% idiots, would believe it. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
And my "definition" is where, shit-for-brains?
I did not nor did I have to walk back a damn thing you silly little birch. Your party is using you by giving you fear. It was FDR that said the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. So the democratic party knows all about fear. I have a colleague in psychological class who says that fear is a more powerful motivator than inspiration. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I will try one more time you simple twit. It is not my party.If you did not believe it when you posted it then later made the comment you walked it back.
  • BJerk
  • 01-02-2014, 08:01 AM
And my "definition" is where, shit-for-brains? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Please. Your were parroting a fellow arch conservative, backward looking reprobate.
Eva, you may claim to be a libertarian, trappist monk but in your heart (and many of your words) you are a liberal democrat. Embrace the suck!
Eva, you may claim to be a libertarian, trappist monk but in your heart (and many of your words) you are a liberal democrat. Embrace the suck! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

You are a perfect example of the difference between a idiot and a fucking idiot.
I was a republican who became a independent. fool.
Your words say no, no, no but your mouth says yes, yes, yes...

Eva and his dog Timmie
[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1054784190]Your words say no, no, no but your mouth says yes, yes, yes...

Jd and his brother In Bred Hank thanks for coming out JD...
It is a low form of humor (and pretty lazy) to steal an idea. Who do you think you are? Milton Berle?
For a change, JDIDiot is Angling to build his image collection with photos of other men and their JUNK.

IS THERE ANY DOUBT WHO THE CREEPIEST PEDERAST ON ECCIE IS?
Please. Your were parroting a fellow arch conservative, backward looking reprobate. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Now what are you talking about?

My point (in the other thread) is that you are an idiot. And also very clearly a left-winger. Ergo, it is impossible for ALL idiots to be Republicans. Got it now?
  • BJerk
  • 01-03-2014, 12:52 PM
Now what are you talking about?

My point (in the other thread) is that you are an idiot. And also very clearly a left-winger. Ergo, it is impossible for ALL idiots to be Republicans. Got it now? Originally Posted by ExNYer
I'm beginning to see why IB Hankering doesn't like you. You are overly enamored of your lame "witticisms". Also, just because you say someone is an idiot doesn't make it so. IB - good call on this jerk who is known by the name ExGay'r
In Bred doesn't like anyone who is straight.
BJ, you gotta love ECCIE!