How many providers read the ISO threads before responding??? Smdh...

I like the ISO. Sometimes you have a specific provider or type of provider you're looking for. If you want someone "right now" and don't want to spend a couple of hours or more setting something up, ISO is helpful.
I don't think Chung was referring to their friends. Originally Posted by grean

no he wasn't.. and he didn't want to be more specific, because he was banned earlier this year for insinuating about "friends"..

I like the ISO. Sometimes you have a specific provider or type of provider you're looking for. If you want someone "right now" and don't want to spend a couple of hours or more setting something up, ISO is helpful. Originally Posted by Plains45
sure, theoretically it can be useful. but this thread is about why the ISO fails on many levels.. Providers (and friends) don't use it for Posters' intended purposes.
I occasionally go in to see if there's anything I might be able to accommodate, but often after reading a few posts, I too get frustrated by the responses.

I know people say all press is good press, but is it really if you look like an idiot or desperate?
Why not just create two new lists: ISO and Chat

They'd be fairly static lists...not require a lot of updating.
I always found the ISO kind of fun. Usually I place them because I’m not sure what I’m in the mood for and I have a window open and don’t have the time to research and reach out to ladies who might be available for a very specific time.

Of course I get lame responses, I don’t take those seriously, but I’ve had some great responses and met ladies I would have never met because of it and had memorable times with them. If no one responds that I’m interested in, then I don’t meet anyone and I try another time.

Overall, it’s been pretty positive for me.
  • BLM69
  • 10-30-2018, 09:46 AM
I say start issuing points for the ones that don't fit the OP's request and the constant spamming women that don't get it.
I think I've only MAYBE done a couple ISO's. When I do, I'm not looking for a specific type...necessarily. If I'm reduced to this, I'm pretty much indicating that my money's burning a hole in a my pocket, and if you're available...umm, we need to talk.

That doesn't mean I'd just settle for anything, though. The provider has to be at least ball parking my 'types'.
Available Originally Posted by BLM69
hahahahaha, damn that was funny!!

Lmao.. those are best.

Especially the ones that say a specific location, race, and act. (example: mesquite area, white, and Russian.... to get a response from black girl with B cups to respond in Denton, in call only) 🤨🤨 Originally Posted by Lowkey4me

I look for the requested area and if It's nowhere near me, I don't respond.
If it is in say Dallas, but the ISO is something I know I can do very well for the OP, then I will PM him and offer the service to him if he ever travels out this way.
If it's just a kind of generic ISO, like "looking for a milf who DT in Fort Worth" but it was 10am and now it's 10pm, I'm probably still going to reply because I want the OP to know that I'm an option the next time he is looking. Plus, many guys that like that same activity will go in there to see who replied. I get a lot of appointments from PMs that start off "I saw you had replied to an ISO....."

All that being said, I am sure I have ran through there just replying and not paying attention before; but I try not to make a habit out of it.
  • BLM69
  • 10-30-2018, 11:54 AM
Just seen one today where the OP is looking for a Greek spinner, one of the spamming regulars goes in there saying "I'm not a spinner but near by" she's a fat AA provider reported to be 200+ lbs in a recent review. Not a spinner
  • grean
  • 10-30-2018, 01:07 PM
I occasionally go in to see if there's anything I might be able to accommodate, but often after reading a few posts, I too get frustrated by the responses.

I know people say all press is good press, but is it really if you look like an idiot or desperate? Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
The mentality is to keep a hook in the water with or without bait. Can't catch any fish otherwise.

Most responders in ISO seem to care less about bad press.

They may be desperate, and possibly wanting for intelligence. However, they probably are NOT broke hos.

You, LL, look beautiful as ever, by the way.
Just seen one today where the OP is looking for a Greek spinner, one of the spamming regulars goes in there saying "I'm not a spinner but near by" she's a fat AA provider reported to be 200+ lbs in a recent review. Not a spinner Originally Posted by BLM69
WTF??? Lol....Some of these are just plain ridiculous!
  • L.A.
  • 10-31-2018, 06:31 AM
I can see where this behavior might bother other providers where you answer the iso that fits you and it gets mixed in with the others.
I don't really understand why it bothers some guys so much. If you're looking for a 5 foot 100 pound spinner in Ft. Worth and a 6 foot amazon from Plano responds, then just ignore it if it doesn't interest you.. You're not under any obligation to respond to it or to any PMs that are sent. And maybe in a couple of weeks you will be in Plano and you will remember that response and be interested. It opens up some options for you even if it doesn't fit exactly what your ISO is for that specific day. I also look at other's ISOs and the responses to see who is online, who is responding, who might be available right that minute.
Well here’s one of them chiming in.. lmao!
But I was thinking same thing LA.
Some of us reply to iso post so when others read the iso, they may be possibly also interested in meeting a certain type of provider also. Not just necessarily the one provider described in that description. If shes not your type of girl then just block or ignore.
Really isn’t that big of a deal guys lol I found this post hilarious though

I know people say all press is good press, but is it really if you look like an idiot or desperate? Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Lol. Right. We know what desperation attracts. Un savories
So i cant act like i have not responded to a iso and then realized it wasnt for me, but not often. We all make mistakes, maybe a few more then others. But before we start pointing the blame, how many of YOU read the ads? Im sure it goes both ways lol.
Just my lil 2 cent