Don't This Beat All - Keystone Pipeline Now Obsolete - No Longer Needed

Stick your condescending tone up your ass dull knife. You are too dumb to hand anyone their ass. Either answer the question (like you are always telling someone else to do ) or STFU. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Someone would have to take the time to sharpen Hanoi COG's blade for him to elevate himself to "dull knife" status.
Can you say Warren Buffet. He owns the trains that transport the crude.
You think he wants to compete with a pipeline?
There is no corruption in Washington. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I think he also owns stock in the outfit that makes the train cars. He is probably funding the opposition - some sainted capitalist he is!
I think he also owns stock in the outfit that makes the train cars. He is probably funding the opposition - some sainted capitalist he is! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You were banned.

How the fuck did you get back on the board?
You were banned.

How the fuck did you get back on the board? Originally Posted by ExNYer
What a bloody country, huh?
Stick your condescending tone up your ass dull knife.
I say old sod, we should blow up you mick wankers....
I'm not sure what you are saying.

The price of oil is going up according to the articles, right? So, that means it makes more sense to build the Keystone pipeline, since it is expensive to extract crude from the Canadian tar sands. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Why can't the bloody canucks just pipe it to the Pacific then ship it to China, and not confiscate farmland from Republicans in Nebraska? We have more blooming oil in West Texas than we can drill, if we don't bodge it, you nancy boy Yankee wanker.

I'm going to put on me mufti and have a drink at the pub.

By the way, oil is a mostly world commodity with localized supply imbalances and US demand is staying even but the Chinese are using more and more of the stuff, hence the upward pressure on prices. Keystone will have no effect, except to maybe create an oversupply of oil at Cushing, the US pricing point for WTI, and probably depress the price in the states. A wee bit of rubbish is your usual bit of talk, you ask me.
Dipshit of the Year candidate returns.

Obviously you're on a mission to lower your game to a new level. Looks like a good plan. I predict success.
  • CJ7
  • 05-15-2014, 11:38 AM
Canadian Tar Sands product = Crap , period!

There are $everal other, more productive pipeline projects; more worthy than the Keystone. Natural Gas and NGL's would be a better, more profitable infrastructure play at this time. We could help to put Putin out of business more quickly, if DC would quicken the extraction of their heads from their asses. Originally Posted by Thibodaux

4 solid facts in 1 paragraph
  • CJ7
  • 05-15-2014, 01:22 PM
make that 1 post
I say old sod, we should blow up you mick wankers....
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Damn, back already?

Dipshit of the Year candidate returns.

Obviously you're on a mission to lower your game to a new level. Looks like a good plan. I predict success. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
fucking wanker poof
You'll be gone soon enough, Kayla!
I say old sod, we should blow up you mick wankers.... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
How many mods did you have to blow to get back on here? Did IBHankering help out?

How many mods did you have to blow to get back on here? Did IBHankering help out?
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Normally, you are smarter than that.....perhaps you can deduce it fer yerself
Life's Good... LMAO
Stick your condescending tone up your ass dull knife. You are too dumb to hand anyone their ass. Either answer the question (like you are always telling someone else to do ) or STFU. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm sorry, did I sound condescending? That means "talking down to you". I'm not very proficient in "moron speak" so it's hard to communicate with you. I . . . will . . . type . . . more . . . slowly . . . so . . . you . . . can . . . comprehend . . . more . . . easily.

But I apologize if I sounded condescending. I really try to treat people of limited mental ability, such as yourself, LittleEva, with respect. It's not your fault your parents were playing in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Now seriously, run along and play. The adults want to talk.