Chicken Farming Woes

You a face creme aficionado now? I know that there's no magic sky wizard who listens to you as you talk to yourself at night. Originally Posted by WombRaider
While you bow down and take a Allah Akbar up your goat looking ASS... WormRaper
Pleaseeeeee...

Spin that yarn for someone buying your bullshit... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Oh wow, that was witty.

Jim
Let me guess, Jim, you're conducting research...

On life without face cream?
Let me guess, Jim, you're conducting research...

On life without face cream? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, I am not conducting any research on face crème. Is that a concern of yours? If you need help with that mug of yours, I doubt you have any options, sorry.

Jim
No, I am not conducting any research on face crème. Is that a concern of yours? If you need help with that mug of yours, I doubt you have any options, sorry.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You could give him a daily bukakke blast and see if that ropey yogurt doesn't help with wrinkles. Take one and call me in the morning, know what I'm saying As for the wrinkles on your dick, I'm afraid there's no straightening them out...
While you bow down and take a Allah Akbar up your goat looking ASS... WormRaper Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I don't believe in an abrahamic or any other kind of god, so why would I take that up my goat ass?
Has it. You're an authority on absolutely nothing. You've been bested at every turn. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The internet is a wonderful instrument for ineptness. Want-a-be-a-Womb can declare himself a winner and feed his fledgling intellect and patent insecurity.
I do not follow these forums much but I see that Womby is one of those people that gets upset about things that he/ she does not believe exists.
I do not follow these forums much but I see that Womby is one of those people that gets upset about things that he/ she does not believe exists. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yes. He even curses what he believes does not exist.

Those imaginary butterflies are frustrating, I'm sure.

You could give him a daily bukakke blast and see if that ropey yogurt doesn't help with wrinkles. Take one and call me in the morning, know what I'm saying As for the wrinkles on your dick, I'm afraid there's no straightening them out... Originally Posted by WombRaider
I think that's best left to you since you seem to really like the guy. As for me, I don't give a shit about either one of you two liberal pieces of shit.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 05-24-2015, 12:22 PM
I don't believe in an abrahamic or any other kind of god, so why would I take that up my goat ass? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Maybe because that is as close to a religious experience as you have ever had?
Good God. You guys give new meaning to the term hen party.
Good God. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
You're just kissing ass, because it's Sunday.
I think that's best left to you since you seem to really like the guy. As for me, I don't give a shit about either one of you two liberal pieces of shit.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Now you're just hurting my feelings

You can't work up a load, that's it, isn't it? Dusty bukakkes more your thing now?
Maybe because that is as close to a religious experience as you have ever had? Originally Posted by DSK
Nope. That was when a chick stuck her FUMA when I was blowing a load. Now that was a religious experience.