pacepro.net

It will be great if pacepro takes the good of both sites (Eccie and OH2) defines it better and leaves the negative of both sites behind. The bad part about that is when you have the same members, especially if they have some of the same staff members, you are usually going to get the same results.

It will be all about the staff over there and how they run that site. Will all members actually be treated equally or will they play favorites? Will they single out members for whatever reason giving points/bans to play power trips? Will trolls be able to insult and stalk other members with impunity? Of course, there are many other questions as well.

It is just like a gym/health club membership......There are lots of facilities out there with the same equipment and services, but the difference is always going to be, the people there that run it.

Who you allow on the board and how you treat members will ultimately reflect the type of members you attract and maintain as members. A good example of this is do you have many different participants in discussion threads on the site or are most of the membership simply lurkers that rarely if ever post? Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

I hope to add some fair and good people to our Mod team as the site grows. As I have said before, I am going to try to keep it as drama free as possible.

I know it will take some time to grow Pace, and I am ok with that.
Summer, one thing that might help you grow the membership a little faster is to encourage those who are already members of your site to note in their various hobby profiles/signature lines that they have joined your site, kinda like the way a lot of ladies (and some gents) post their membership on P411. That would help folks identify members they have personally met, and if they feel it’s appropriate they can reach out and ask for a vouch.

That might not be allowed on Eccie (can’t recall the rules), but I imagine other sites commonly used by hobbyists/providers would allow it.
Agreed, TinMan
Another idea would be for you to encourage people to do eccie reviews and put the provider's link as their account on your website. Reviews seems to be the fastest way for the average hobbyist to find new websites.
Summer, one thing that might help you grow the membership a little faster is to encourage those who are already members of your site to note in their various hobby profiles/signature lines that they have joined your site, kinda like the way a lot of ladies (and some gents) post their membership on P411. That would help folks identify members they have personally met, and if they feel it’s appropriate they can reach out and ask for a vouch.

That might not be allowed on Eccie (can’t recall the rules), but I imagine other sites commonly used by hobbyists/providers would allow it. Originally Posted by TinMan

I have no problem with this especially for the providers. The gents are invited to do the same in their signatures. But, everyone must remember who ever they refer and vouch, that your name is directly attached to that person.

Another idea would be for you to encourage people to do eccie reviews and put the provider's link as their account on your website. Reviews seems to be the fastest way for the average hobbyist to find new websites. Originally Posted by NCooper

This is not a bad idea. But, if you are not a member of PACE, you cannot see anything on the board. If it a newbie, then they will need a couple of references.

Everyone needs to understand the provider has to be established and have a good reputation.
I have no problem with this especially for the providers. The gents are invited to do the same in their signatures. But, everyone must remember who ever they refer and vouch, that your name is directly attached to that person.

........ Originally Posted by TrulySummer
Makes you think twice before you refer your buddies, as their history here and/or on OH2 indicates them to be trolls, insult artists and known for having agendas against others doesn't it?
I actually started the new site./board. As for right now, it a private board. For anyone who is waiting for your account to be approved, you do need a reference or referral. IF you have questions, please fill free to PM me or even contact a provider who is on there.

Pace is not trying to replace ECCIE or OH2. I am hoping it will be another resource for "the hobby". Originally Posted by TrulySummer

Good for you. Wish you luck on getting this off the ground
Good for you. Wish you luck on getting this off the ground Originally Posted by Boltfan

Thank you for the words of encouragement.
  • motor
  • 07-02-2022, 08:18 PM
Thank you for the words of encouragement. Originally Posted by TrulySummer
Wishing you good luck with this. I would like to see another option
Hey 👋 guys I'm a member of PacePro so if we have meet and you need an invite PM me & I'll be glad to help!
#KinkyAssistant
im looking to join the site!
  • BLM69
  • 08-31-2022, 10:49 AM
Sounds like a simp only site! Invitation approved by troubled hookers that cause drama in other sites? Sounds like a OH2 part 2 to me.
Sounds like a simp only site! Invitation approved by troubled hookers that cause drama in other sites? Sounds like a OH2 part 2 to me. Originally Posted by BLM69

Thank you! I am not sure what a "simp only" site is supposed to be. Please elaborate for me. The only kind of trouble I have ever been accused of is the fun kind.
With OH2 being down since yesterday morning, the site has experienced an uptick in activity, particularly ads from the ladies. That’s nice to see.
Nice to have place to go to put adds on that easy to use and friendly to providers and hobbyist ..

oh2 just needs to give up