Gamer's Corner: Video Game Thread

• cr76
  • 03-19-2016, 02:31 PM
Speaking of old Xbox - chronicles of Reddick and the darkness are both excellent.
  • cr76
  • 03-29-2016, 07:26 AM
Did anyone play Tom Clancys Siege??
SONY STORE IS SELLING HD UPGRADED VERSIONS OF Bully and Manhunt
  • Trey
  • 03-29-2016, 07:38 AM
Manhunt was so stupid. I may order siege after I turned in fallout. I've been enjoying the division lately.
I'm now level 18 gotta raise to 30 before I wreck shop in the dark zone.

I think both manhunt and bully tried to hard to get controversy going over violence or subject matter. Neither had much going on worth talking about. I'm surprised they remastered them. Why can't they do the same for socom? What games would you like to see them bring back?
  • cr76
  • 03-29-2016, 09:18 AM
I actually liked manhunt and bully - lol

They did remaster heavy rain and beyond two souls
COD and Battlefront on the Xbox One right now.
  • cr76
  • 03-30-2016, 04:14 PM
I read the modern warfares are getting remastered - I wish re got a proper reworking on metal gear solid
https://lolcow.wiki/wiki/Alison_Rapp

Chick was just fired from Nintendo
She supported CP
People actually backed her up
Chick turns out to be a hooktard
  • Trey
  • 04-11-2016, 10:11 AM
That's pretty amazing to find a chick that's down with such a thing. She was a busted bitch anyway.
  • cr76
  • 04-11-2016, 02:32 PM
I was reading that - was all that credible - Nintendo took heat for getting rid of her. Hey did anyone else PlayStation update to 3.5 ?? What's the big deal with this update??
  • Trey
  • 04-11-2016, 02:36 PM
I haven't downloaded it yet. Seems like whenever something big comes out we get a update that tells you nothing as to what it's for though.
I was reading that - was all that credible - Nintendo took heat for getting rid of her. Hey did anyone else PlayStation update to 3.5 ?? What's the big deal with this update?? Originally Posted by cr76
Here's your update info:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...ures-detailed/

Far as it being credible yes it is. I was too lazy to link up the the hardcore proof but it's on Reddit.

She's supposedly a fake and hacker with 99/1 kill ration lol
  • Jkynx
  • 04-13-2016, 12:48 PM
I play World of Warcraft
  • Trey
  • 04-13-2016, 05:27 PM
I play World of Warcraft Originally Posted by Jkynx
I'm surprised people still play that. But I was never into it, I seems to have staying power.

I saw the trailer for gears of war 4 it's the first thing that has made me consider a Xbox. I just don't know if one game is worth it, probably not. Still I had mad fun on the last ones.
  • cr76
  • 04-13-2016, 05:56 PM
I kinda want an Xbox for quantum break - will give resident evil 6 another go around when the remastered version comes out - also looking forward to "Detroit" from David cage - director of Heavy Rain